Who's going to Fan Fest August 15th? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who's going to Fan Fest August 15th?

I'll be bringing the whole family for the first time. I've brought my oldest last year, but this time I'll have both girls and the wife. Really looking forward to seeing the new practice facility!

We are planning on attending for the first time and would like to see old friends and make new ones. Who's planning on attending?
Never been but strongly considering it this year. I'll see what CajunCuse has on the menu for the weekend and decide based on that. :)

We are planning on attending for the first time and would like to see old friends and make new ones. Who's planning on attending?

I plan on being there.

I leave for Rehoboth Beach that day... :(

Im out Be in St Maarten
....dang

storange said:
Im out Be in St Maarten ....dang

My fav island of the ones I've visited.

Absolute Home Run for STHs!!!! Free BBQ, tours, special viewing area, etc. Is this the result of the new AD? He hasn't been here long so idk, but they are killing it this year!!!!!

I'm now definite. Mrs. c and I will be there, working on the rest of the Consigliere Crew (up to 14 STHers now) and perhaps two MORE new recruits.

Football wing tour is nice but I'd love to see the IPF. We were snuck in at a hoops game when we hit town early to show some friends the Melo Center but would sure like to get a more formal look. Even without the bricks.

I'm now definite. Mrs. c and I will be there, working on the rest of the Consigliere Crew (up to 14 STHers now) and perhaps two MORE new recruits.

Football wing tour is nice but I'd love to see the IPF. We were snuck in at a hoops game when we hit town early to show some friends the Melo Center but would sure like to get a more formal look. Even without the bricks.

IPF will be open. A tour isn't as necessary as it is a big football field enclosed building. You'll be seeing it!!

Absolute Home Run for STHs!!!! Free BBQ, tours, special viewing area, etc. Is this the result of the new AD? He hasn't been here long so idk, but they are killing it this year!!!!!

I told you guys change was coming I just can't talk until it's out in the open. We've been so excited for things like this and we hope you guys are too!

I told you guys change was coming I just can't talk until it's out in the open. We've been so excited for things like this and we hope you guys are too!
Well uh yeah!!

How do u sign up for bbq? And what do u need to bring to get onto field for scrimmage?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom