Who's Going to Fan Fest Friday? | Syracusefan.com

Who's Going to Fan Fest Friday?

Me, the Mrs., bro-in-law from PA, and his GF. (Do I get points for dragging my bro-in-law from the gutter of Ped State fandom to the Nirvana of Orangedom?)

Me, the Mrs., bro-in-law from PA, and his GF. (Do I get points for dragging my bro-in-law from the gutter of Ped State fandom to the Nirvana of Orangedom?)

Bonus Points x3 acquired!

I'm also bringing the Mrs.

Not going. Thanx to someone's great wisdom to have it on Friday evening, when the kid and the coach (me) have football practice. Why have it on a Friday night when many Pop Warner teams are going to have a practice. Should have had it on a weekend if they are really trying to make young men and women into future SU fans. I would have loved to bring the whole team or at least a car full and watch a practice.

Not going. Thanx to someone's great wisdom to have it on Friday evening, when the kid and the coach (me) have football practice. Why have it on a Friday night when many Pop Warner teams are going to have a practice. Should have had it on a weekend if they are really trying to make young men and women into future SU fans. I would have loved to bring the whole team or at least a car full and watch a practice.

Practice on a Friday night? Ouch. We always did M-Th and Sat morning.

who has a video camera, tripod and a youtube account?

Umm, if it was on Saturday, it wouldnt be Fan Fest Friday! Rolls off the tounge alot better than Fan Fest Saturday.

Reason number two: maybe Scott Shafer Shops on Saturdays?

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

why is Pop warner starting practice two weeks before HS football starts and its still baseball season for many ?

When is it? I'm in town with my kids this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I am going with my wife, daughter, son, 2 brothers, 1 niece and two friends of my kids. Really looking forward to it.

When is it? I'm in town with my kids this weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

4-7 at the Manley Practice fields! See you there. It's usually a fun event for the kids as noted by several posters bringing theirs.

For the record, Fan Fest has been the Friday of the first weeks practice as long as I can remember.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom