Who's in St Louis? | Syracusefan.com

Who's in St Louis?

Standing in line at pappy's smokehouse as I text this. Line out the door and around the building. We have been in line for 40 minutes. I think we are getting close.:)

We never make plans in advance... But always tell work , "just in case we advance we will need ... Off" warning. Also have the family ready to make alternate Easter plans and dog sitter is taken care of.

image.jpeg

(The atomic explosion from busted brackets nationwide, I would believe)

Likely grabbing a room at the Hyatt by the Arch and leaving KC shortly. Anyone going to be out downtown tonight?

Also need a single for tomorrow. I see plenty available but would like to sit with an SU group if possible.

Last edited:
My wife and I just drove in from Austin. 800 some odd miles. Now at bar for well deserved beer.

What section is OrangeNation in tomorrow? We haven't bought tickets for the game yet.

Staying at the Union Station hotel. Anyone know of anything going on tonight or Sunday prior to game?

CuseTroop where you at???

@tobranno

I'm an hour out and staying at the downtown Hyatt. Looking to find out the same info.

Just saw this on the team twitter feed. Home base this weekend is a place called the Wheelhouse @ 1000 Spruce Street

OrangeInATX said:
Just saw this on the team twitter feed. Home base this weekend is a place called the Wheelhouse @ 1000 Spruce Street 711289154366263296
great place. Ive been there for 2 days straight

My wife and I just drove in from Austin. 800 some odd miles. Now at bar for well deserved beer.

What section is OrangeNation in tomorrow? We haven't bought tickets for the game yet.

Staying at the Union Station hotel. Anyone know of anything going on tonight or Sunday prior to game?

CuseTroop where you at???

@tobranno
You must be the people CuseTroop messaged us about yesterday ... Met at Atlantis?

The Wheelhouse has 2 bars, foods good, games on. We will probably head back there in awhile to watch games.

ballpark village is just a couple blocks from there, heard also good place to hang and drink/eat.

We haven't picked up our tickets yet. They get assigned & picked up at will call a couple hours before game. May not be same section as Friday as they reassign sections based on who is playing the second day. We're in 117 but doubt will be the same.

You must be the people CuseTroop messaged us about yesterday ... Met at Atlantis?

The Wheelhouse has 2 bars, foods good, games on. We will probably head back there in awhile to watch games.

ballpark village is just a couple blocks from there, heard also good place to hang and drink/eat.

We haven't picked up our tickets yet. They get assigned & picked up at will call a couple hours before game. May not be same section as Friday as they reassign sections based on who is playing the second day. We're in 117 but doubt will be the same.

Yes. We met CuseTroop there in Atlantis. Just arrived wheelhouse. At corner of bar. I'll be the guy in a charcoal Cuse hoodie with a burger in his face.

Heading over to the Wheelehouse to meet OrangeinATX. Hope to see some of you there. Marsh, I will pick up a Natty Light or PBR for you.

brandokc said:
Heading over to the Wheelehouse to meet OrangeinATX. Hope to see some of you there. Marsh, I will pick up a Natty Light or PBR for you.
im back in chesterfield for the night. I crashed and burned

You guys will not regret heading to the wheelhouse to meet up with orangeinATX and his wife. Awesome people. Wish I was there guys. Let's keep dancing and I'll meet you in Houston!

im back in chesterfield for the night. I crashed and burned
Offer stands if we pre game tomorrow. It's on KSOtto, he deeply respects your hatred all things UConn.

brandokc said:
Offer stands if we pre game tomorrow. It's on KSOtto, he deeply respects your hatred all things UConn.

We are going to the field house first (meeting a high school bud i havent seen in 15 years) then will head over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom