Why Don't We Have Otto Helmets? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Why Don't We Have Otto Helmets?

We need to use what works well for us (currently not much)
OTTO is a HALL OF FAME mascot, they need to be on everything. Helmets, shoes, gloves, water bottles, Dino's next Hawaiian shirt, butt checks, whatever it takes!!!!

Seriously I do like the idea of having Otto on the side of the helmet and they can be in various stages of depression like us!!!
Oh boy...is this a new security check point heading into the dome?
Well, I guess if there's going to be butt checks at the games, who better than Otto?

The block S has been a great rebrand that should stay and I think it has been around long enough that we can now explore alternate logos. I think wearing an Otto helmet a couple times a year would be great for the university.

Just noting who else hates fun. For posterity.
This is fun!!!

th

Minnesota has their gopher mascot on their helmet today. There is no possible way Otto on a helmet would look worse than the atrocious ones on Minny today.

I think angry Otto works fine, but traditional Otto would be just goofy looking.

One game a year, experiment with different surprise versions of Otto each season until we get one that looks best and delivers wins. DO NOT pick our toughest opponent as the Otto helmet game, don't want to risk a jinx.

On a side note, is it just me or is Otto considerably smaller than usual this season?

i always thought we should roll out an all black uniform for Halloween with orange numbers and face mask, and then we could add a ghoulish otto if so desired
Halloween colors are orange and black, so it makes way too much sense and therefore is unlikely to happen. :rolleyes:

Clear plastic helmet with Otto on the side.
483DEA1B-D7A3-46D2-9B3E-9787A8DDC374.jpeg

These are awesome. And WKU's collective is doing some creative NIL stuff with these.

Everyone would love Otto helmets. Throw him on some white lids and we would be cooking with gas.
Grimace plays football?

Spring Game: Team Happy Otto vs. Team Angry Otto. See how it is received and pick one (or none) to use for a special game. The Kid's Day idea above would be perfect.

If we did Otto on a helmet, it would have to be the angry Otto, and instead of just putting an actual Otto in the helmet, it would look cooler if you used the orange, roundish shape of our helmet, and just slap on the eyes and angry mouth decals on each side
I think it should be the Otto in your profile picture. That Otto brings nightmares.

I think it should be the Otto in your profile picture. That Otto brings nightmares.

Yeah, total nightmare fuel.

I'm partial to the 'roid rage Otto in my profile, courtesy of Borkowski.

I'd also be fine w/ the Angry Otto with the evil smirk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom