Why is Jerry palm so down on | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Why is Jerry palm so down on

We should beat monmouth 9/10 times and pitt stinks this year. We got enbarrassed by the johnnies, an aweful team , by 30+ . Our bad losses are right there with our good wins. Palm is legit, hopefully we win today and at least 1 in the ACCT to solidify.

luckily margin of loss is a non factor and were playing much better now than in decemeber

Never understood why they harped on road wins so much. The tournament is all on neutral courts.

What? That might be the dumbest post i have seen in a while. Roadies count for everyone.

there probably getting in but there top 100 rpi lack of wins makes them not a lock

The bubble is so incredibly weak this year that I think they are a lock.

that was a whole lot of rubbish to agree with me that 2 wins is what we need.

Why is that rubbish? We have been mediocre. Beating 2 more mediocre teams as a ticket is pretty generous.

What? That might be the dumbest post i have seen in a while. Roadies count for everyone.

Clearly you don't read your own posts then, because like half of them are dumb in my opinion.

No sh$t "roadies" count for everyone. And I think too much is made of them. None of these tourney games are at home or on the road. Don't make too much of where the games are played, focus on W's and L's and who you beat.

Clearly you don't read your own posts then, because like half of them are dumb in my opinion.

No sh$t "roadies" count for everyone. And I think too much is made of them. None of these tourney games are at home or on the road. Don't make too much of where the games are played, focus on W's and L's and who you beat.

It's still the second highest primary factor for assessing bubble teams. I don't think you can ignore the importance of them, and say too much is made of them, if we are looking at the bubble.

But it's not the only factor either .. thankfully for us.

It's still the second highest primary factor for assessing bubble teams. I don't think you can ignore the importance of them, and say too much is made of them, if we are looking at the bubble.

But it's not the only factor either .. thankfully for us.

I'm saying I think the selection process makes too much of them, not us.

Really? Don't make much of where games are played? We have hid in the dome for 30 years. Just recently did we start playing OOC teams on the road after we go left out of the tourney for that reason a few years back. And yes, now , when we play games away from the dome after cornell, north florida, and monmouth for example, yes, we need to win more than 2 games. Not sure the problem here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom