Will JB resign in protest | Syracusefan.com

Will JB resign in protest

With what has come out? Not a chance in hell.

If he protests Bernie being fired then frankly, good riddance. That would be beyond idiotic.

Is tonight idiots night? Quit to protest the fact that he was probably lied to - the fact that his program is about to be attacked from all angles - the fact that he top assistant may be a child molester?
Are you serious?

JB put his neck out for his "friend". In turn his friend effectively threw JB under the bus by not coming clean with him. JB must feel like a schmuck right now. No way would he/should he resign for that POS. Never happen.

My sense is that Bernie got to jimmy sometime after the initial liars and $$ comments. You notice he started qualifying his statements with a "we'll adjust" after proclaiming his support for bernie.

I posted this not knowing what bizarre twist would come next. Fortunately this one didn't.

My sense is that Bernie got to jimmy sometime after the initial liars and $$ comments. You notice he started qualifying his statements with a "we'll adjust" after proclaiming his support for bernie.

Doubt it. Cantor or the BoT probably told him to calm down.

...believe Bernie left JB hanging out there without knowledge...if JB knew anything then he would have to go also...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom