Will Jim make a statement tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Will Jim make a statement tonight?

Cuse_NYC

Starter
Because I’d imagine Jim isn’t going to be Mr. Nice Guy about this. Will he wait til after the game tomorrow to really sound off?

What in the world would he say? buddy did a dumb thing. he almost left the ACC with no choice. If they didn't sit him, what are they going to say the next time a kid hits someone. Well, you don't have a rep for being a good kid so here is your suspension. the only chance he had, and it was slim, is if Wyatt was asked about it and said it was no big deal. But there was no reason to do that because they had the tape.

What in the world would he say? buddy did a dumb thing. he almost left the ACC with no choice. If they didn't sit him, what are they going to say the next time a kid hits someone. Well, you don't have a rep for being a good kid so here is your suspension. the only chance he had, and it was slim, is if Wyatt was asked about it and said it was no big deal. But there was no reason to do that because they had the tape.
He could of said someone told Buddy the guy he punched was the same person who put a gun in his mothers face.

He did say No Big Deal

He could of said someone told Buddy the guy he punched was the same person who put a gun in his mothers face.
There it is. The defense that would get the suspension lifted. Great work
He did say No Big Deal
I know. But not to the ACC. I doubt they asked him about it.

He may not say it to the media, he may say it to the media. But i guarantee he’s thinking, it’s the kid’s last game and you suspended him over a controversial decision

He may not say it to the media, he may say it to the media. But i guarantee he’s thinking, it’s the kid’s last game and you suspended him over a controversial decision
It would only be controversial if this was 1926 and there was no video evidence of the incident available.

No offense, but it isn't "controversial."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom