Win and you're solidly in | Syracusefan.com

Win and you're solidly in

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Us:

image.jpg

I said this in the game Thread, that was the most poorly coached game of all time. Both teams had zero execution down the stretch

Two 5th year seniors can't beat an 8-10 team.

That 8-10 team just blew out Notre Dame last Saturday. I guess Notre Dame sucks, guess they will be lucky to get an invite to the CBI

I've kind of just started fast forwarding the games. It's not even fun to watch right now. I will be happy to see some fresh blood next year.

That 8-10 team just blew out Notre Dame last Saturday. I guess Notre Dame sucks, guess they will be lucky to get an invite to the CBI

Notre Dame is in better shape than we are.

Passed up watching this game to go see the new Deadpool movie. I made the right decision.

Who cares? Notre Dame is ok. So what?

They lost 5 games in a row before that ND game. Five out of six before our game.

I believe Pitt had lost 4 out of 5 prior to beating us in the Dome 2 weeks ago as well.

Smith from FSU feasted in the 1st half in the middle of the zone -- kid didn't even play in the 2nd half and FSU dominated.

Smith from FSU feasted in the 1st half in the middle of the zone -- kid didn't even play in the 2nd half and FSU dominated.

Then Mayes took care of it.

Then Mayes took care of it.
He's struggled vs. the zone ever since we moved to the ACC, today he was on fire. I feel like we've lost every 50/50 ball in the past month and a half...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom