Wisconsin brought their 'A' game | Syracusefan.com

Wisconsin brought their 'A' game

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
and played a tremendous game

Our guys just were a little bit better - props to Bo Ryan and his team ... great, great game. Very entertaining. I might have aged a few years just now - but it was worth it. Love this team - Go Cuse!

Our guys just were a little bit better - props to Bo Ryan and his team ... great, great game. Very entertaining. I might have aged a few years just now - but it was worth it. Love this team - Go Cuse!
I think I gained a few years too, I might be old enough to drink now.

That was a tough W.

Yeah, all the credit in the world to them. They played a phenomenal game - I haven't seen shooting like that, well, not sure ever have seen shooting like that for a whole game.

Two stubborn coaches who were unwilling to change the D they played.

I might have aged a few years just now - but it was worth it. Love this team - Go Cuse!
I could not agree more. I'm getting too old for this! It is sooo sweeet to be Elite!!!

We altered our D. Extended the zone more than any other game this year and it worked. Great play and great coaching. Typically we lose that game.

Bo Ryan crying in the after game interview about the calls. Refs didn't fall for the flopping.

Bo Ryan crying in the after game interview about the calls. Refs didn't fall for the flopping.

For real? Is he a moron?

There were a few bad calls, but the ones that didn't go their way were 50/50 charge/block calls, the ones against us were just azz. They evened out regardless.

Two stubborn coaches who were unwilling to change the D they played.

Jesus, what a bull comment. It didn't have anything to do with the shooters, it was just bad defense you saw?

Good Lord...

Yep in the hallway interview with CBS this loser is complaining about calls. I lost all respect for him right at that moment. Absolute loser.

And no we didn't take their A game today, we took their A+++ with extra credit, apple for the teacher, won the science fair game today. This Syracuse team just took death blow after death blow all through the second half and never flinched. That sequence where we missed 3 layups and KJo turned it over on the baseline, all while they hit 6 consecutive 3 pointers?? Are you sh!tting me?? What team withstands that? This team has balls of steel.

Jesus, what a bull comment. It didn't have anything to do with the shooters, it was just bad defense you saw?

Good Lord...

Did I say anything close to that?

Did I say anything close to that?

Yes, you did. You wanted the coaches to change defenses because guys were hitting contested shots. Stupid comment.

Yes, you did. You wanted the coaches to change defenses because guys were hitting contested shots. Stupid comment.

No - I said whatever was happending offensively, both coaches were going to stay with what got them to the game.

Wisconsin hit 14 3s (shot .519 for 3s). SU played great basketball on both sides of the ball and Wisconsin shot great from beyond the arc.

It really sucks if he said that - haven't heard it, but even bringing up officiating after that is kind of ty. That was such a well played game - not sure why you would want to even go there. Both teams valued the ball, shot well, played to their strengths - one of the more interesting games I've seen in a while.

Kudos to Wisc, but cheapening the game with any commentary on "bad calls" is just silly. I could name off 5+ that I thought were awful that went against us. Every game has that.

Seems to be rampant against Syracuse lately...fashionable for the losing (or loser) coach to whine about the refs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom