WLAX: Syracuse 7, Maryland 10. (3/7/15) | Syracusefan.com

WLAX: Syracuse 7, Maryland 10. (3/7/15)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Halle Majorana expresses happiness with Syracuse after transfer from Maryland (DO: Schwedelson)

030415_S_Wlax37_LarryReidjr_SP.jpg

Orange to Face No. 1 Maryland in First Road Contest (Cuse.com)

No. 6/5 Syracuse takes on No. 1/1 Maryland in a rematch of last year's national championship game on Saturday, March 7. Game time in College Park has been changed to 2 p.m.

Live video will be available on BTN Plus, while live audio will be available on WJPZ 89.1FM in the Syracuse area and on CuseTV on Cuse.com. Subscriptions to CuseTV are available at daily, monthly and yearly rates...

As usual, Maryland dominates draw controls: 11 for 19. No way to deal with that stat. And, SU is really lacking offensive firepower.

As usual, Maryland dominates draw controls: 11 for 19. No way to deal with that stat. And, SU is really lacking offensive firepower.
Not sure I'd call 11/19 'domination'. Did they win more than they lost? Yes. But draw controls wasn't the reason they lost yesterday.

Not sure how much longer Gait can get to pass Maryland, right. Just can't seem to get above them.

Not sure I'd call 11/19 'domination'. Did they win more than they lost? Yes. But draw controls wasn't the reason they lost yesterday.
It didn't help, but it also didn't help that they committed 15 turnovers vs 8 for Maryland and were outshot 30 to 20.

Not sure how much longer Gait can get to pass Maryland, right. Just can't seem to get above them.
Right now, I'm wondering about his recruiting. There isn't a really dangerous offensive option on this team if Treanor gets shut down. Majorana, the Maryland transfer, hasn't shown the ability to put the team on her shoulders. And, nobody else has stepped up either. Maybe Donahue can get there, but she's not there yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom