World cup bracket challenge | Syracusefan.com

World cup bracket challenge

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
If anyone is interested I've set up a group on ESPN. Pick your world cup bracket for board bragging rights!

Group name: syracusefan.com
Password: JB1000

I can't find the group.

E: Found it, was looking in wrong fantasy game. There are two.

Where you watching US vs Ghana game? Monday at 4 I will be on my back porch rocking US gear with a cold one in my hand and singing "he shoots with his left, he shoots with his right, that boy Clint Dempsey makes Ayew look like shight" Can't wait!!

Last edited:
I created a group for World Soccer Pick 'Em
syracusefan.com
JB1000

In. For anyone that wants to try the world soccer pick em you are picking every individual game

Here we go!!! What team, besides US are you looking forward to watching play? I think I would have to choose Belgium. I haven't seen them too much and interested in watching them. Columbia as well

Here we go!!! What team, besides US are you looking forward to watching play? I think I would have to choose Belgium. I haven't seen them too much and interested in watching them. Columbia as well

Both of those are lessor known commodities but full of talent. In that same group I would add Bosnia and Chile.

Croatia

Me in the breakroom at lunch when they scored
images

Congrats to dnab77 who was victorious in the bracket challenge. 2nd was orange5reds8 and winning a 3rd place tiebreak was 690West

That was me In second. Bet you'll never guess how I came up with that espn login.

Congrats to dnab77 who was victorious in the bracket challenge. 2nd was orange5reds8 and winning a 3rd place tiebreak was 690West
I'd like to thank my 9 year old FIFA video game playin son. Kid knows his futbol

That was me In second. Bet you'll never guess how I came up with that espn login.

Just can't seem to get first in any Syracusefan fantasy games can you . . . ;):p

lol i don't even wanna look back at my bracket for this. Probably terrible

Just can't seem to get first in any Syracusefan fantasy games can you . . . ;):p

lol i don't even wanna look back at my bracket for this. Probably terrible

Cold blooded.

I forget to take home country/continent refs Into account for WC and rolled through my transfers too quickly and got bitten by Injuries In the epl league. Fatal flaws but i feel like i can correct them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom