World Cup Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

World Cup Thread

They need to start using video review for diving. I don't care if it slows the game down. Such bullshit.

At least Croatia is level now because that dive and subsequent goal was disgraceful.

Griezmann is a little punk. It looked like he mocked the keeper and threw up the L sign on his forehead as his celebration.

France always gets the calls. Always. Always. Ireland playoff, Ukraine playoff... it goes on and on.

Griezmann is a little punk. It looked like he mocked the keeper and threw up the L sign on his forehead as his celebration.
Just saw the replay of that, wow. That was straight at the Croatian fans, what a POS.

Much respect to Pogba. He had an opportunity to go to ground in the box early in the second half and instead stayed on his feet and tried to make a play. He's quite a talent.

Much respect to Pogba. He had an opportunity to go to ground in the box early in the second half and instead stayed on his feet and tried to make a play. He's quite a talent.

Minus his club team choice... Lol

Croatia was the better team, France had the better star.

France has 3 stars Pogba, Griezmann, Mbappe.
Mbappe has the best chance to win the Golden Ball in the future.
France had an easy road but they are a worthy champion.

Interesting take, I actually thought almost the complete opposite of that. Not trying to start anything here, but I'm curious to hear why you think Argentina (16) -Uruguay (8) -Belgium (4) - Croatia (2) was an easy road.

Interesting take, I actually thought almost the complete opposite of that. Not trying to start anything here, but I'm curious to hear why you think Argentina (16) -Uruguay (8) -Belgium (4) - Croatia (2) was an easy road.
Argentina was going thru an internal dumpster fire like Germany after 2004 Euros. They will rebound but needs change.
Uruguay was without Cavani who is why they beat Portugal. They are decent but not a hard draw.
Belgium was their toughest match.
No complaints your right. They were hard and legit.
Croatia solid team with 5-6 studs at elite teams but not a world power.
They overachieved but really only beat one in form elite current team.
Mad props to them they earned it though.
Their talent is special.

France has 3 stars Pogba, Griezmann, Mbappe.
Mbappe has the best chance to win the Golden Ball in the future.
Croatia only had to beat England to get to the final... that side of the draw was weak. Yes they beat Argentina in the group stage but yeah. That's the easiest road to a final in history.

More entertaining does not mean better
Croatia was better in every aspect of the game except finishing and diving. One of those always matters, hats off to France for capitalizing. The other one sometimes matters, again hats off to France.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom