Worse player here | Syracusefan.com

Worse player here

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Poll going on on FB, Where they keep eliminating a player until theres only one left. Final player left is League MVP.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365382448.567138.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure who that is on the bottom left, but I would vote Chris Paul and Tony Parker off the island first.

Westbrook and parker were the first 2 eliminated from the poll.

Poll going on on FB, Where they keep eliminating a player until theres only one left. Final player left is League MVP.
View attachment 3095

Parker is Top 10 in the league in both points and assists, and is an unbelievably efficient offensive player (53% from the field). I'd be more inclined to vote D Wade off before Parker.

Tony Parker

I think Parker is a top 5 player in the league right now, and would probably take him as the best PG, with the way that the Spurs have been playing.

1 - Lebron (easiest choice)
2 - Kevin Durant
3 - Melo
4 - Kobe
5 - Parker
6 - Paul
7 - Harden
8 - Wade
9 - Westbrook

It's really close in the middle though and I think you can argue a ton of different orders 3 through 7.

So according to the poll westbrook, parker and harden were the first 3 eliminated.

Lebron, Melo and Durant will dominate the voting IMO.

Wade and Westbrook can't win because they have better teammates. Kobe is out because the Lakers haven't been good enough.

Parker should get more consideration but he won't and neither will Paul and Harden IMO.

I think Parker is a top 5 player in the league right now, and would probably take him as the best PG, with the way that the Spurs have been playing.

1 - Lebron (easiest choice)
2 - Kevin Durant
3 - Melo
4 - Kobe
5 - Parker
6 - Paul
7 - Harden
8 - Wade
9 - Westbrook

It's really close in the middle though and I think you can argue a ton of different orders 3 through 7.

I agree with you re: Parker. I honestly think he is the most underrated player in the NBA. Many would disagree, but I think an reasonable argument could be made that as of this moment, he's the third best player in the league after Lebron and Durant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom