Would man to man have helped | Syracusefan.com

Would man to man have helped

GooseMutt

All Conference
When Dozier starting to go off on us we needed a body on him. We have many to choose from but I would have used Battle first. We needed to change up what they prepared for cause it was WORKING. How come our guards didn't have the basketball savvy to adjust offensively. They are giving you either the shot or the lane off dribble

When Dozier starting to go off on us we needed a body on him. We have many to choose from but I would have used Battle first. We needed to change up what they prepared for cause it was WORKING. How come our guards didn't have the basketball savvy to adjust offensively. They are giving you either the shot or the lane off dribble

We scored 50 points, that is why we lost, don't look too much into it.

No. Last time I will respond to a thread like this all year. The zone is terrific, the offense is the problem.
The halfcourt offense is obviously a problem, but to say the zone is terrific - as it is right now - is laughable. Even if we had an experienced roster, the 2-3 isn't going to scare anyone unless we can find a competent center to lock down the inside.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to post the m-2-m thread. Our defense wasn't perfect but wasn't the problem. We scored 50 points. I know I'm stating the obvious and it's been said already but this is comical. I'm a little disappointed this wasn't posed by Franco but hey at least he commented furthering the absurd dialogue.

Chuckwu would have destroyed them had we went man to man. them being our own team.

The weakpoint of our defense is the big painted square.

we scored 50

It amazes me that kids playing ball from when they're young through high school to the highest level of collegiate basketball, along with being in fantastic shape and athletic, but they can't play man-to-man defense to save their life. It's like they've never played it before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom