Would Seton Hall tamper twice? | Syracusefan.com

Would Seton Hall tamper twice?

Perhaps , semantically speaking, not tamper ... But ... If Blackwell surmised he was gone early in year, and other former players had an idea, I'm wondering how far back via third party and back channel handlers communication occurred.

And yes, based off Cole's comments, one could presume we may have done something similar in his situation.

Perhaps , semantically speaking, not tamper ... But ... If Blackwell surmised he was gone early in year, and other former players had an idea, I'm wondering how far back via third party and back channel handlers communication occurred.

And yes, based off Cole's comments, one could presume we may have done something similar in his situation.
I was thinking about that very issue. Is it bad form for a coach to remain in contact with a former recruit. Nothing serious mind you. Just a email saying hey, great game last night. Keep it going. Something like that?

I was thinking about that very issue. Is it bad form for a coach to remain in contact with a former recruit. Nothing serious mind you. Just a email saying hey, great game last night. Keep it going. Something like that?
In these days of social media I would say no.

By all accounts Kadary made his decision after meeting with JB. He can select where he wants to go. I doubt SH calling him early even if they did has anything to do with him leaving.

Lol imagine leaving a top 15 all time program for Seton Hall and Jersey.

I’d say have fun! Maybe he’ll make some noise and get them to their first sweet sixteen in 20 years.

I’m over the whole thing and looking forward to rooting on Joe and ST

Honestly, there was a lot of talk about Kadary leaving long before he met with jb.

Yesh but a lot of that was coming from fans who thought he was getting jobbed. They thought that without having any information other than minutes played. Kadary could have been hampered by illness or injury, he could have been a problem in the locker room, he could have broken team rules, he could have been terrible at things we never saw, etc. Just because fans were convinced he was unhappy because of the minutes, doesn’t mean it was true. He could be transferring because he’s allergic to the paint at the Melo center for all any of us know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom