Would you be surprised if we lose go Chaminade? | Syracusefan.com

Would you be surprised if we lose go Chaminade?

Would you be surprised if we lose to Chaminade?

• Yes

Votes: 83 58.9%
  • No

Votes: 58 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaminade only down 10 with 14 to go in the game vs UCLA. Unsure if we could do that

The effort the 2 games there was light years over the first 3 games we played.. Whether we ever figure out how to make shots will decide the future.
There was little to no effort in this gonzaga game. It was winnable, idc.

I’d be more surprised if we lose “go” Chaminade than if we lose “to” Chaminade.

But both would surprise.

You guys are nuts.

We just played 2 top 15 teams in our first 5 games with a new coach. We’re not as bad as we looked. We got figuring out to do and notes to take from Maui.
This ^^^^ And I'm really starting to get p'd off. We hung with 2 top teams for a good part of each game, or made several comeback type of runs. To me this is a positive and something to build on. Remember most of our Final Four teams started out with early loses. New coach, new system, new everything after many years, and I will take it.

Haven’t seen Chaminade to offer an opinion. But I find the question to be offensive.

Would you be surprised if we lose go Chaminade?​

OIP.4xU1_gWyuCkDU7uMOsVbWQAAAA.jpeg

You guys are nuts.

We just played 2 top 15 teams in our first 5 games with a new coach. We’re not as bad as we looked. We got figuring out to do and notes to take from Maui.
We are what we looked like. That wasn’t an optical illusion.
Your own characterization was “bad.”

The hope is that we don’t remain as bad as we looked for very long.

It’s not like we were playing powerhouse teams. They’re ranked there because the state of the game is weak. There’s a way to lose, even to lose by 15-20, and not look inept in so many ways.

This ^^^^ And I'm really starting to get p'd off. We hung with 2 top teams for a good part of each game, or made several comeback type of runs. To me this is a positive and something to build on. Remember most of our Final Four teams started out with early loses. New coach, new system, new everything after many years, and I will take it.
I felt this way after the Tennessee game, but I don't think we hung with Gonzaga today whatsoever. A couple times in the second half we made it look interesting, and as soon as Gonzaga noticed that we thought we had a chance, they mashed the gas and left us in the dust as we resumed making the same mistakes and poor decisions that we had avoided for a few minutes of play.

As you know, I try to be as fair and optimistic as anyone. Many things concern me more today than after yesterday's game: the Benny stuff, rebounding, playmaking, and bad inbounds plays are concerning. Hopefully, it was just a bad game. This tournament was always going to be a problem.

To be honest, I’m not looking forward to the game. A win does nothing, and the guys are clearly dejected after getting smacked twice. They should trounce them and rebuild confidence, but they could also face plant and make it scary.

Wouldn’t be surprised. But would be very pissed off if it happens. There is no reason that SU should be run out of the gym vs Tennessee and Gonzaga. It’s not Reds fault as much as the administration that allowed the program to tank the last few years. We will be back no doubt but it’s gonna take 2-3 yrs.

You guys are nuts.

Beating the power 3 of UNH, Canisus and Colgate by a combined 27 was a sign.

We’ve been losing in like 110 of the last 120 minutes we’ve played.

They’re not good.

We are what we looked like. That wasn’t an optical illusion.
Your own characterization was “bad.”

The hope is that we don’t remain as bad as we looked for very long.

It’s not like we were playing powerhouse teams. They’re ranked there because the state of the game is weak. There’s a way to lose, even to lose by 15-20, and not look inept in so many ways.
Gonzaga’s not a powerhouse? Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors