Wouldn't mind some Osunniyi | Syracusefan.com

Wouldn't mind some Osunniyi

nyucuse

2nd String
Right about now.. solid 15, 16 and 5 tonight. Losing one to SBU, yeah I know the relationship with the assistant coach. New excuse, every recruiting loss. There is a reason we have the athleticism of Grand Canyon this year.

Right about now.. solid 15, 16 and 5 tonight. Losing one to SBU, yeah I know the relationship with the assistant coach. New excuse, every recruiting loss. There is a reason we have the athleticism of Grand Canyon this year.

meh he wouldn’t get minutes here.

That's sort of the problem we have is that guys get buried to never see the light of day. As a Bona alum who is a Cuse fan, I have pretty much seen every one of his games the past year and a half. The kid is an absolute stud who made a really great decision to go to a smaller school. He wouldn't have seen any time his first two years, but again, that is part of the problem about SU doesn't develop big men early anymore.

3 wins in the last 7 days, avg'd 12 pts 13 reb 5 blocks and 2 steals. Hard to compare with inferior competition but looks like he might be REALLY good.

He IS really good. Could see it from game film two years ago. I was praying we would get him, but ended up another recruiting loss.. this time to SBU

Maybe in the spirit of TrueBlue25 's stress eating/SU message, the coaches decided to say, "I wouldn't mind me some Panini", instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom