Wow, a real NY Times story about us... not just one line in an AP story! | Syracusefan.com

Wow, a real NY Times story about us... not just one line in an AP story!

No mention of Ennis? Good write up...except

Not to mention the starting 1st baseman of the NEW YORK Yankees was in attendance. #NewYorksCollegeTeam
1458562_10101374290532606_124995255_n.jpg

I really like how he focused on Cooney, and also gave a few good-natured pokes at Boeheim. It was a very fond article altogether!

Not to mention the starting 1st baseman of the NEW YORK Yankees was in attendance. #NewYorksCollegeTeam
What's up with the dude to his right?

Awesome movie, awesome placement in the song "Civil War", and awesome placement in the correct thread.

That rag was part of a concerted effort by foreign bankers after the civil war to promote a third central bank like the previous one Andrew Jackson said he would give his life(and nearly did, if not for the miraculous pistol jamming twice) to stop. Obviously not a subscriber, but not knocking anyone who hasn't come to that place yet. Anyhow, glad to hear they can hire folks who are credentialed to comment on the really important things in life, like SU hoops, at least. Probably a good article Joyce, I will just have to take your word! :)

And again, great video placement.

Awesome movie, awesome placement in the song "Civil War", and awesome placement in the correct thread.

That rag was part of a concerted effort by foreign bankers after the civil war to promote a third central bank like the previous one Andrew Jackson said he would give his life(and nearly did, if not for the miraculous pistol jamming twice) to stop. Obviously not a subscriber, but not knocking anyone who hasn't come to that place yet. Anyhow, glad to hear they can hire folks who are credentialed to comment on the really important things in life, like SU hoops, at least. Probably a good article Joyce, I will just have to take your word! :)

And again, great video placement.
You don't need to subscribe to read it, but that probably misses your point.

You don't need to subscribe to read it, but that probably misses your point.

Maybe it's my browser, Opera. I even set it to allow cookies for that site, a decision I didn't take lightly. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be. It's been a rough day, but this game, you kind folks, and the thought of beer in the fridge has cheered me up and I'm in a state of gratitude for that.

The guy next to him cracks me up. How many buttons does the guy have open??

No mention of Ennis? Good write up...except
It is a good write up. I'll give another exceptions though (and it's not isolated to this article). If you're going to mention that IU lost 4 of 5 starters from last years team, 2 now playing in the NBA, you might as well counter and say that Cuse also lost 3 out of 5 starters from last years team, 2 now playing in the NBA and 1 in Europe.

The excuse of what you lost doesn't cut it to me. All team lose players. The significant point to me is that both teams lost players, but we're still good.

It is a good write up. I'll give another exceptions though (and it's not isolated to this article). If you're going to mention that IU lost 4 of 5 starters from last years team, 2 now playing in the NBA, you might as well counter and say that Cuse also lost 3 out of 5 starters from last years team, 2 now playing in the NBA and 1 in Europe.

The excuse of what you lost doesn't cut it to me. All team lose players. The significant point to me is that both teams lost players, but we're still good.

Good point. However, Indiana is one of those programs the sports media likes to fawn over. You know, Duke, UNC, Michigan, UCLA ... They like to identify someone as a "great," and then they enhance their own credibility by always talking about them. Sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy that way.