Wow. McKenney out at JD | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wow. McKenney out at JD

No, parents whose kids aren't getting playing time have been doing this at JD for 15 years or more. This year these parents have the clout or mouths big enough to wear down the spineless administration. The "N" word situation was just one more red herring. Bob addressed it but of course the rabble rousers wouldn't have been happy unless he had hung the kid 'till dead from the rafters. Amazing how insensitive Bob is. He has conned so many of his players, both black and white, into inviting him and Lisa to their weddings after moving on from JD. But lets not cloud the issue with facts and testimonials when kids without enough playing time are at stake here. Better we trash a good man's character and reputation.

It's been going on at least 25 years. Parents in that district have always had influence on the athletic programs. Seen it for myself when I was student there.

http://www.syracuse.com/schools/ind..._twitter_facebook_posts_pro.html#incart_river

This is unbelievable.

Here are a few of the better quotes from the article:

"It's hurtful when someone does this,'' he said. "But it's my personal business. I don't need to justify something that is my personal business to anybody. It's pretty sad that I have to justify this simply because Mr. McKenney lost his job."

Uhh, so are all teachers facebooks and twitter accounts. Lots get fired for posting stupid crap.

"Dowdell said he feels he is being attacked and that "there are some racial overtones here. I am the only black guy here, and now I have to justify stuff in my personal accounts."

and now from Alice Kendrick, and this is really unbelievable and incredibly ironic. She needs to be fired.

"For 14 years, this employee has helped and supported students from a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds, race, and ethnicity. He has worked tirelessly to promote civility and recognition among all students,'' she said."

You may have thought that Alice was defending Bob Mckenney with that quote... but she wasnt. She was defending the administator who posted things like "if you see the police, warn a brother" "God blessed me with many things, 1 is the ability to knock people the out"

How many people signed Mckenney's petition? 1800ish? and she used THAT line to defend 1 of the administrators who helped orchestrate Mckenneys firing? Are you kidding me? How stupid could she possibly be?

Dowdell looks like Tyreese from The Walking Dead. Sorry I don't have more insightful comments on the matter. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom