wow talk about a momentum swing giants just stealing this game from schiano. | Syracusefan.com

wow talk about a momentum swing giants just stealing this game from schiano.

Tampa just gave it away...they just all but packed it up, and said we got it, and now they are just suckkkkking...they had this game in hand!

Stealing? Giants are the better team, played terrible for a half, and are now clicking. Thoroughly out gaining TB too. Sound familiar?

D not making a statement right now though

Damn Williams.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

what were the giants doing running it in on second down and then that kick.
:bang:

Good for Coughlin for getting at him after the game. Schiano is a scumbag.

Anyone else think that was a catch? I thought it was too close to overturn - admittedly, was only half-watching at the time but it looked like both feet were down and he was just starting to change the ball to his other hand when it got popped loose.

ive always hated the kneel down and running out the clock play. i know theres nothing you can do about it, but i got no problem with what schiano did. if coughlin is worried about his guys getting hurt, then have them more prepared at the line of scrimmage. fumbled snaps happen, its not impossible to fumble in that situation. if its a 2 score game then its a bushleague move, when youre 1 score down i wouldnt just give up either. maybe this will become the norm in similar situations from now on, why should a team give up when youre 1 score down and time still on the clock????

i loved this quote from 1 of the giant olinemen

"When we're all telling them we're going down, they're not gonna get the ball. They're not gonna get the snap, we're not gonna fumble the ball. But it's a play that they did.""

LOL, so because you say youre not gonna fumble the ball the other team should just give up, alllllrighty then. Eli should try that against carolina on thursday, "hey carolina, im not gonna throw any interceptions so dont even bother playing defense" Giants have developed this holier than thou attitude the last few years and its really annoying.

Matty Ice just took a knee... and nobody tried to rip his head off. Imagine that. :D

ive always hated the kneel down and running out the clock play. i know theres nothing you can do about it, but i got no problem with what schiano did. if coughlin is worried about his guys getting hurt, then have them more prepared at the line of scrimmage. fumbled snaps happen, its not impossible to fumble in that situation. if its a 2 score game then its a bushleague move, when youre 1 score down i wouldnt just give up either. maybe this will become the norm in similar situations from now on, why should a team give up when youre 1 score down and time still on the clock????

i loved this quote from 1 of the giant olinemen

"When we're all telling them we're going down, they're not gonna get the ball. They're not gonna get the snap, we're not gonna fumble the ball. But it's a play that they did.""

LOL, so because you say youre not gonna fumble the ball the other team should just give up, alllllrighty then. Eli should try that against carolina on thursday, "hey carolina, im not gonna throw any interceptions so dont even bother playing defense" Giants have developed this holier than thou attitude the last few years and its really annoying.
Players talk to each other on the line on those situations all the time. Think you are taking the quote a bit the wrong way too.

When Boley made the interception, the game was essentially over. He didn't try and run it back, he took a knee there too and ended the game to not run up the score or put anyone in a situation to be injured.

Playing to the final whistle is one thing, but diving a knees with helmets is another. Come off the line like you have all game if you are going to do it at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom