WOW | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

WOW

Looks like the Celts now have the best twin tower tandem from Brazil.

Katz did mess up. Dallas get's the 2 2nd round picks, not Celtics.

Nt loving that trade. The celts should be stock piling picks to rebuild, not giving them away to get a guy they very likely could have gotten had they just waited.

Hawks 2 PGs back to back....?

Trying to pull a Minny??? Lol

Did you see the way Nerlins hobbled up onto the stage? My money is on Noel's knee injury likely prevents him from really carving out a spot for himself with any semblance of sustainability in the league.

There's just something about that kid that isn't likeable. Ever since the "announcement" with UK carved in the back of his Nerlins Noggin and all of the cloak and dagger with his recruitment I've had a negative perception of the kid. Here's a kid who's just been selected in the NBA draft and he seems most concerned about flashing the lining of his sport coat into which is sewn "Kentucky ". He flashed it twice before he could even hobble away from his table to make his way to the stage.

How many Kentucky games did he actually play? 20 or so? So what's the continued fixation with Kentucky all about, especially in the midst of the NBA draft? Perhaps it would have been more impactful had he been selected #1 like some delusional people may have led him to believe. I guess it would have been meant to imply... "See, go to Kentucky, two #1 picks in a row"

NOT! Sorry Nerlins... and perhaps more importantly, Pay Pal Cal . All that aside, it's really a shame that the kid had to go down in a heap the way he did. I do feel sorry for any kid who goes down like that but the fact that it was Kentucky and Calipari it's hard not to gloat in the fact that it spelled more trouble for a Kentucky team that was obviously going no place fast last season. As far as MCW playing with Noel... there's a lot of other guys I'd rather see Michael tossing oops to.

Did you see the way Nerlins hobbled up onto the stage? My money is on Noel's knee injury likely prevents him from really carving out a spot for himself with any semblance of sustainability in the league.

There's just something about that kid that isn't likeable. Ever since the "announcement" with UK carved in the back of his Nerlins Noggin and all of the cloak and dagger with his recruitment I've had a negative perception of the kid. Here's a kid who's just been selected in the NBA draft and he seems most concerned about flashing the lining of his sport coat into which is sewn "Kentucky ". He flashed it twice before he could even hobble away from his table to make his way to the stage.

How many Kentucky games did he actually play? 20 or so? So what's the continued fixation with Kentucky all about, especially in the midst of the NBA draft? Perhaps it would have been more impactful had he been selected #1 like some delusional people may have led him to believe. I guess it would have been meant to imply... "See, go to Kentucky, two #1 picks in a row"

NOT! Sorry Nerlins... and perhaps more importantly, Pay Pal Cal . All that aside, it's really a shame that the kid had to go down in a heap the way he did. I do feel sorry for any kid who goes down like that but the fact that it was Kentucky and Calipari it's hard not to gloat in the fact that it spelled more trouble for a Kentucky team that was obviously going no place fast last season. As far as MCW playing with Noel... there's a lot of other guys I'd rather see Michael tossing oops to.

Kid did what he thought was best for him. He clearly is still proud to be a wildcat so not sure we can fault him for that. I am not a huge fan of the kid but he wasn't the first and will not be te last to have a long process before they commit. Bottom line if he committed to Cuse in the same wy he committed to UK we all would have loved it, just like we would have loved it if MCW was repping Cuse on his way up to the stage

give noel a chance with nba coaching and trainers and see what happens first. Sixers ordeal is interesting - in many ways mcw is what i think they hoped evan turner would be if he succeeds.

Kid did what he thought was best for him. He clearly is still proud to be a wildcat so not sure we can fault him for that. I am not a huge fan of the kid but he wasn't the first and will not be te last to have a long process before they commit. Bottom line if he committed to Cuse in the same wy he committed to UK we all would have loved it, just like we would have loved it if MCW was repping Cuse on his way up to the stage

If he committed to SU we would have known every thing with him was on the up and up. Going to UK just proves everything about him was about $$$ and his handlers.

so who the knicks going with? dieng.. withey? or trade for a 60 yr old retired vet with this pick and the next six yrs of first rounders?

For the Boston fans here...Lol

996735_556784914368201_1443695567_n.png

Thomas Robinson has been rumored potentially to Chicago, so I wonder if the Bulls selecting Snell means that they are looking to ship Deng to Houston for Robinson and another pick?

well there goes dieng.. bill walton get ready knicks are going to be calling soon!

By the way, on the Philly message boards, they seem to HATE MCW. So I guess we've kept the tradition alive of Philly fans hating Syracuse athletes before they ever actually put on a uniform.

I'm going to predict right now, Tony Mitchell could very well be the biggest steal of this entire draft at this point. For that reason I bet someone like San Antonio takes him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom