Class of 2014 - WR/ATH Demetrius Johnson (MD) offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR/ATH Demetrius Johnson (MD) offered

he actually dominated in the Rivlz camp circuit and why he was rated in their top 150 at first. grades i;m guessing bc it sounds he won't qualify this year says the same people

Yeah Dohn alluded to that on Skout.

Yeah Dohn alluded to that on Skout.
if it was Murray I would have doubted it because he is walking in the dark most the time. but it was woody

We want him as an OLB. Interesting that Rivalz has him rated as the 156th player in the country, and Skout had him a 2 star.

I don't trust Rival's rating system. I seen far too may discrepancies with certain players and their shown ability. "Scout" is more reliable but none are beyond a very subjective system of rating IMHO

I don't trust Rival's rating system. I seen far too may discrepancies with certain players and their shown ability. "Scout" is more reliable but none are beyond a very subjective system of rating IMHO

king of the 6 month old reply

demetriusjohnson_original_crop_650.jpg

So is he announcing at game?
No, he will be taking officials to both SU and Marshall. Marshall has been set up and SU will be set up after the game. Great chance to get him but iffy if he qualifies. Well worth the risk with his upside

Looks like DJohnson is playing on defense in the AA bowl game. I turned away for a second and missed him in on an incompletion. Just heard the announcers mention his name, so I don't know if he's in the secondary or at LB.

24 in black (east)

Kid is not getting any burn. Did just spot him on specials in the 4th.

Last edited:
24 in black (east)

Kid is not getting any burn. Did just spot him on specials in the 4th.

Yeah I hardly saw him at all. Could actually be a positive if he is really talented, did t give him any opportunity to turn some heads and get some bigger schools involved.

Yeah I hardly saw him at all. Could actually be a positive if he is really talented, did t give him any opportunity to turn some heads and get some bigger schools involved.
Ha, lemons into lemonade. Like it.

He got banged up in practice the first day and missed some practice time. Not sure if that was a factor?

Katherine Dunn ‏@kdunnsun 4h
Army All-American Demetrius Johnson of @aacsathletics likely won't commit til signing day. List down to Syracuse, Marshall, ODU.

That's the first I've seen ODU mentioned.

Katherine Dunn ‏@kdunnsun 4h
Army All-American Demetrius Johnson of @aacsathletics likely won't commit til signing day. List down to Syracuse, Marshall, ODU.

That's the first I've seen ODU mentioned.

They've been in the background ... some of the commits they have received have surprised me but they are making a big push to move up in football ...

What happened to maryland

My guess is that he doesn't have a commitable offer to Syracuse and he's waiting it out. He's our plan B

Last edited:
hmm, high school kid in a fancy sports car, are we sure he isn't being recruited by the SEC?

hmm, high school kid in a fancy sports car, are we sure he isn't being recruited by the SEC?

LOL.. you should click on the link and see the vehicles this production company has for all the kids.