Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Gowdy has arrived and they added a Syracuse hat to the table. Assume he brought it since the others have all been on the table.

Gowdy has arrived and they added a Syracuse hat to the table. Assume he brought it since the others have all been on the table.
Dont you Robert Washington Florida Gator us

One of the recruiting guys has it live on twitter, orange hat was placed on the table once he sat down apparently, and is the only one facing him if that means anything.

Not one person is still on campus who 'put' those Ga Tech WR in the NFL. The only thing in common is the uniform.

That’s basically what I said in the very first part of my post.

Point being we have no track record in that regard. They at least have some relatively recent success. And their coach has put a couple offensive players into the draft, granted not at the WR position

Just to clarify no decision yet, but its coming, family getting around him.

We should know who he picks soon. You know after someone there describes the pixelated hat from a quiet location from outside the restaurant.

One of the recruiting guys has it live on twitter, orange hat was placed on the table once he sat down apparently, and is the only one facing him if that means anything.
It was not on the table with GT or WVU until he arrived. The feed is terrible can’t hear any of the interview.

It was not on the table with GT or WVU until he arrived. The feed is terrible can’t hear any of the interview.

I can hear Tony Sands but thats it. In the video feed some dude in a redshirt is blocking most of the view

6993AE52-F5DD-4670-BD2B-4522F50B9B3E.gif