Class of 2020 - WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Bryce Gowdy (FL) Verbal to Ga Tech

Saddest part about is we were the first offer tbh
Doesn’t mean crap, obviously. It’s been 20 years since we got players of this caliber with COMMITABLE offers. We’re just not that good of an option at this time.

I’ll be worried if we lose Kentron. Been highest on him

Hopefully they are awful this season and we absolutely kill it and hes thinking he made a big mistake. Frustrating to be so close

It's pretty clear that big time recruits think that with Dungey gone, the offense will tank. The only thing SU can do is go out, win a lot of games, and prove them wrong. Unfortunately, probably too late to help this year's recruiting.

Hey maybe when we run off another 10 win season and ga tech blows, he will change his mind

I am sure the staff will stay on him, hope that G-tech struggles and we have another big season.

It's pretty clear that big time recruits think that with Dungey gone, the offense will tank. The only thing SU can do is go out, win a lot of games, and prove them wrong. Unfortunately, probably too late to help this year's recruiting.

It's 'pretty clear'? That's 'pretty stoopid'. No offense. But seriously, who exactly is predicting that our offense will tank? Other than you, I mean.

I think it’s our huge amount of underclass WR’s on our roster

It's 'pretty clear'? That's 'pretty stoopid'. No offense. But seriously, who exactly is predicting that our offense will tank? Other than you, I mean.
Read the post. I am not predicting that the offense will tank. WRs who choose GT obviously do.

Honestly I think he can walk in and be a starter there and it’s close to home for him. The starter thing I think sealed it.

Read the post. I am not predicting that the offense will tank. WRs who choose GT obviously do.

I read the post. 'Pretty clear' is an assertion with no evidence to back it up. First. Dungey to DeVito is likely not to be much of a downgrade, and could be an upgrade. Second, and there you go again, 'WR's who choose GT obviously do (think our offense will tank)'. There's nothing 'obvious' about it. I agree with the person who said that the path to early PT is easier at Tech.

I know it's a quirk of mine, but assertions with nothing to back them up drive me crazy.