WR Damien Alford withdraws from portal | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

WR Damien Alford withdraws from portal

Well this wouldnt be good

Gravedancing.PNG

string music....if something that insane ever happened

If our QB was more accurate and targeted him more I doubt he leaves,

GS does some nice things but its infurating how badly he misses on some throws. But even if a WR is wide open and has to make a diving acrobatic catch and can't get any YAC posters on here act like its still a great throw.

This sucks.

He targeted him so much he had 5 games with 1 catch, 4 games with 2 catches and his best game was against BC and had a whopping 4 catches.

He didn’t even have 10 catches for the season until game 8.
U made my exact point. Didn’t he also have 2 game winning catches last 2 seasons.

U made my exact point. Didn’t he also have 2 game winning catches last 2 seasons.

I made your point. He had 1 catch in about half the games and 2 catches in almost all the others. This is the guy we can’t lose, that’s your argument?

i think alford couldve exploded eventually but hard to say whether that wouldve happened

I think he's just being weird.

Hopefully he doesn't prove me wrong.
This tweet is actually very uncharacteristic of Higgins. He usually molds himself more of the Matt Park type with his pro-Cuse attitude towards everything. Suddenly he’s getting snarky.

NFL body who had proven ability to make big catches. He developed for a couple years now he is ready to take the next step.

I’ll bet you 10-1 he’s getting offers from schools with bigger NIL resources than us.

This is a VERY BAD indicator of the future of programs like ours. We are all going to become a minor league development system for the selector schools unless NCAA does something about it

Always surprised he didn’t get more targets considering how much time he spent on the field. Never understood that. Seemed like he had basically one route in his arsenal. Too many 1 catch for 30 yard games. Would have liked him back though of course.

leaving this late makes me think he got the talk
You wouldn't get the talk right before the start of classes. Probably has a commitment that was already done in the background but needed assurances he was going to have a scholarship for the Spring semester.

Keep your receivers happy by distributing the ball. Like Keyshawn Johnson said, give me the damn ball. It's not a hard concept. SU will need to get a couple of receivers out of the portal after Spring practice.

Seemed to look the part more than play the part, though his numbers may be skewed somewhat due to GS Oronde tunnel vision. He is a good blocker. Be interesting to see how he pans out with different/better coaching.

Timing does seem odd. Late bag, got the talk or graded though seems late for that.
Could he have wanted more NIL and was getting it?

NFL body who had proven ability to make big catches. He developed for a couple years now he is ready to take the next step.

I’ll bet you 10-1 he’s getting offers from schools with bigger NIL resources than us.

This is a VERY BAD indicator of the future of programs like ours. We are all going to become a minor league development system for the selector schools unless NCAA does something about it
I’ll be curious to see if it was a power program tampering or not.

If our QB was more accurate and targeted him more I doubt he leaves,

GS does some nice things but its infurating how badly he misses on some throws. But even if a WR is wide open and has to make a diving acrobatic catch and can't get any YAC posters on here act like its still a great throw.

This sucks.
Lol, at Shrader's fault.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom