Class of 2018 - WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 WR Edward Hendrix (DC) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

It's a pay article, but the head line reads that Juan Wallace is helping recruit Eddie Hendrix. We already know they are teammates, but there are two things good about this. 1. It looks like Juan Wallace is a keeper after all, and 2. It never hurts to have another player help on recruiting.
Still think the ship might be too far out of the harbor on this one...

Didn't we feel pretty good about this one at one time?

Yes. Even heard he was considering pulling the trigger. Was told there were certain people very close to him that were trying to push him towards Maryland, which caused him to pull back.

I've heard some things recently that have me feeling more optimistic than I was feeling, but still will be tough. Personally, I think we get an official visit out of him.

It would realllllly be nice to have another receiver put up huge numbers again this year. It would go a long way, as I've heard this is one of the big recruiting pitches that is making Cuse attractive.

Yes. Even heard he was considering pulling the trigger. Was told there were certain people very close to him that were trying to push him towards Maryland, which caused him to pull back.

I've heard some things recently that have me feeling more optimistic than I was feeling, but still will be tough. Personally, I think we get an official visit out of him.

It would realllllly be nice to have another receiver put up huge numbers again this year. It would go a long way, as I've heard this is one of the big recruiting pitches that is making Cuse attractive.

How about 2? Erv and Ish should both be putting up some big numbers. Wouldn't be surprised to see Erv around 100 receptions 1,000 yards and 10 tds and Ish around 75 receptions 1,200 yards and 8 tds.

How about 2? Erv and Ish should both be putting up some big numbers. Wouldn't be surprised to see Erv around 100 receptions 1,000 yards and 10 tds and Ish around 75 receptions 1,200 yards and 8 tds.

Personally, I'd be shocked to see Ish have those numbers.

Personally, I'd be shocked to see Ish have those numbers.
electric-shock.jpg

Get ready. Me and the boy are ready for a huge season from him. ;)

This is one of the game changers we really need. I say close the deal on him no matter what it takes.

Especially the 1200 yards. He's much more a possession receiver than a deep threat.

You think 16 yards a catch is unrealistic for him? He was at 12 last year with him being basically the 3rd receiver. Now he's 1A/1B. I will admit I forgot about Pierce so his catch total might knock down a bit but I still think 15-16 yards per catch is a realistic number for him this season with the offensive progression and weapons dungey will have.

You think 16 yards a catch is unrealistic for him? He was at 12 last year with him being basically the 3rd receiver. Now he's 1A/1B. I will admit I forgot about Pierce so his catch total might knock down a bit but I still think 15-16 yards per catch is a realistic number for him this season with the offensive progression and weapons dungey will have.

If he gets towards 90 catches he'll have 1000 yards averaging 12 ypc.

Erv only averaged 9.13 yards per catch but he had 90 catches. As a receiver I would want touches over yards. My eyes are lighting up if I can get the ball thrown to me 90x a season.

Ish actually averaged more under McDonald and Lester (15.4 & 14.6) than he did under yr 1 w/ Babers. I would think he'll take a big jump up this year.

If he gets towards 90 catches he'll have 1000 yards averaging 12 ypc.

Erv only averaged 9.13 yards per catch but he had 90 catches. As a receiver I would want touches over yards. My eyes are lighting up if I can get the ball thrown to me 90x a season.

Ish actually averaged more under McDonald and Lester (15.4 & 14.6) than he did under yr 1 w/ Babers. I would think he'll take a big jump up this year.

From what I saw a couple days ago, Pierce and Erv are going to get A LOT of passes.

I don't know if this is a bad sign but that site with the crystal ball has three predictions with 100% picking SU, to include one MD insider.

as soon as the tweet was made I looked at the site and they had 50% MD/UNC. Now, an hour after the tweet, 3 writers (Ghafir - MD writer, Wilfong and Warren) have picked Orange. I believe Ghafir and Warren changed their picks to CUSE. I'd say that's a good sign.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom