Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

Really surprised he doesn't have an offer. 4-star from Camden, NJ. Offers from Georgia, Michigan, Penn State, Pitt, BC, etc.

We've gotta be a relatively attractive option at this point. We have a history of putting high 3 star and 4 star corners in the league.

And there it is...

JAYLAN HORNSBY 2024 CAMDEN HS, CAMDEN, NJ
#11 WR // 6' 3" 195 OTHER STATS N/A//// OFFERS: UCONN, GA, ILL, MD, MI, PS, PITT, RU, TEMP, BC, SU
ASSETS PER HUDL:
FAST
EXC JUKES/ FAKES AS RB
CATCHES THE BALL
GREAT HANDS

GREAT OFFER

Last edited:
This is one to watch in the portal in coming years. If distance ends up being a factor and he doesn’t get a lot of playing time early I could see us getting a long look the second time around.

I know he’ll be out there somewhere, along the western skyline. If he doesn’t play maybe we’ll find him in the portal.

Can you imagine the NIL numbers these kids get if their boosters are willing to pony up $70M+ to buyout the coach? I don't know why a kid would care who the coach is. They will get a top coach no matter what.