Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

Can you imagine the NIL numbers these kids get if their boosters are willing to pony up $70M+ to buyout the coach? I don't know why a kid would care who the coach is. They will get a top coach no matter what.
and we’re concerned about $2m smh

IMG_1798.jpeg

Fellas we are going to get some visits and commits from a caliber of player we aren’t used to. I’ve been trying to warn ya lol that’s the reason Fran, Robinson and a few other of these coaches were brought in. We are going to get some studs. We need to see how these coaches do X’s and O’s why though. There was just a decommit from Texas A&M I would keep an eye on too. Nothing 100% but keep an eye on it

Fellas we are going to get some visits and commits from a caliber of player we aren’t used to. I’ve been trying to warn ya lol that’s the reason Fran, Robinson and a few other of these coaches were brought in. We are going to get some studs. We need to see how these coaches do X’s and O’s why though. There was just a decommit from Texas A&M I would keep an eye on too. Nothing 100% but keep an eye on it
I suspect he’s going to LSU based on the tea leaves. But yeah wouldn’t surprise me if we got a visit from a guy like that though.