Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

He listed eight schools yesterday and SU was not on the list. He’s visiting Nebraska.
Ah man, too bad. Well whoever they ultimately bring in at QB, hopefully he'll have Hornsby to throw to.

"To dream the impossible dream" ;)
UPDATE: VERBAL TO A&M/VISITING THIS WEEKEND

JAYLAN HORNSBY 2024 WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, ATCO, NJ
#11 WR // 6' 3" 195 OTHER STATS N/A//// OFFERS: UCONN, GA, ILL, MD, MI, PS, PITT, RU, TEMP, BC, SU HIGH 4.4 40
View attachment 234608

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

>VERY FAST -4.4 - 4.49<

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

ASSETS PER HUDL:
FAST
EXC JUKES/ FAKES AS RB
CATCHES THE BALL
GREAT HANDS
HAS GREAT LEAPING ABILITY TO CATCH HIGH THROWS

GREAT OFFER

I am of the opinion that he will be offered and commit on his visit

Last edited:

JAYLAN HORNSBY 2024 CAMDEN HS, CAMDEN, NJ
#11 WR // 6' 3" 195 OTHER STATS N/A//// OFFERS: UCONN, GA, ILL, MD, MI, PS, PITT, RU, TEMP, BC, SU HIGH 4.4 40
View attachment 234608

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

>VERY FAST -4.4 - 4.49<

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

ASSETS PER HUDL:
FAST
EXC JUKES/ FAKES AS RB
CATCHES THE BALL
GREAT HANDS

GREAT OFFER

Bill he is no longer at Camden HS. He is attending Winslow Township.

Fran wasn’t joking when he said he’d outwork everyone.
I’d love to know if he would admit (more to himself than anything) if he feels like he is working harder now than he normally would be this time of year as a recruiter for Georgia.

I bet he doesn’t think he is, he’s working just as hard, but the work is different as the head man.

JAYLAN HORNSBY 2024 CAMDEN HS, CAMDEN, NJ
View attachment 234608

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

>VERY FAST -4.4 - 4.49<

ASSETS PER HUDL:
FAST
EXC JUKES/ FAKES AS RB
CATCHES THE BALL
GREAT HANDS

GREAT OFFER

Every single time I read these I double take at that Bo Jackson 40 time.

Feels like Fran has traveled more in the last week than we saw Dino travel recently for recruits. No shade to Dino it's just clear that Fran is a different breed.
Probably seeing a lot more of Coach Brown because
a) it's imperative for him to get a great recruiting class because if he isn't winning next year y'all will be kvetching.
b) He doesn't have the staff in place yet that most HCs have to go out on the road recruiting.

a) it's imperative for him to get a great recruiting class because if he isn't winning next year y'all will be kvetching.
b) He doesn't have the staff in place yet that most HCs have to go out on the road recruiting.

He also said that he won’t stop going on the road recruiting

Most HCs don’t go on the road recruiting and have assistants do it and then come in to close it out

Sounds like HCFB will be constantly recruiting and pushing

Love it

He also said that he won’t stop going on the road recruiting

Most HCs don’t go on the road recruiting and have assistants do it and then come in to close it out

Sounds like HCFB will be constantly recruiting and pushing

Love it

Yeah, Fran literally said “why would I stop doing something I’m so good at?”

Your statement is true enough, but I added a Like for using the words ya’ll and kvetching in the same sentence.