Class of 2024 - WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Jaylan Hornsby (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

Jaylan, welcome​

IMG_0779.gif

He was only a 4 star at Rivals and he was recently downgraded there with no explanation. We’ve been hammering them on Twitter over it.

Has zero bearing on what a quality prospect Hornsby is but their BS is tired.
Im confused, if no one else had him as a 4 star couldn't he just have been over ranked? I'd be more concerned with recent guys who got downgraded across the board after committing like Jahkari

COMMITTED TO CUSE! 12/10/23

"To dream the impossible dream"
UPDATE: VERBAL TO A&M/VISITING THIS WEEKEND

JAYLAN HORNSBY 2024 WINSLOW TOWNSHIP, ATCO, NJ
#11 WR // 6' 3" 195 OTHER STATS N/A//// OFFERS: UCONN, GA, ILL, MD, MI, PS, PITT, RU, TEMP, BC, SU HIGH 4.4 40
View attachment 234608

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

>VERY FAST -4.4 - 4.49<

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

ASSETS PER HUDL:
FAST
EXC JUKES/ FAKES AS RB
CATCHES THE BALL
GREAT HANDS
HAS GREAT LEAPING ABILITY TO CATCH HIGH THROWS

GREAT OFFER

I am of the opinion that he will be offered and commit on his visit

Im confused, if no one else had him as a 4 star couldn't he just have been over ranked? I'd be more concerned with recent guys who got downgraded across the board after committing like Jahkari
I bet "locked on nittany " will be worried about SU recruiting in New Jersey now. You are going to see us beat out PSU on a lot more than we have in the past.

Last edited: