Class of 2016 - WR Johnny Huntley (FL) Offered...Colorado commit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Johnny Huntley (FL) Offered...Colorado commit

SmilinBob said:
When told that SU has a drug testing policy, the 2 players then cancelled their visit and added Oregon St to their list.

I know you're joking but OSU has a tougher policy than SU which includes game suspensions for the first violation.

I know you're joking but OSU has a tougher policy than SU which includes game suspensions for the first violation.

It makes sense that they would since pot is legal there. Must be pretty tough on these schools. Imagine if they pee tested for alcohol?

SmilinBob said:
It makes sense that they would since pot is legal there. Must be pretty tough on these schools. Imagine if they pee tested for alcohol?

They do. They include alcohol with illicit drugs.

When told that SU has a drug testing policy, the 2 players then cancelled their visit and added Oregon St to their list.
Is this true or your pulling everyone's leg. ??

Love to see Ruff recruiting for us already.

And that's a cool edit Jeke, not as good as you are capable of, but glad to know others are out there telling kids to head to SU

You guys gotta read the Buffs message board regarding his visit to the Cuse. They seem to have a superiority complex regarding us. "I'd be surprised to lose a recruit to Syracuse. I'd be surprised if ANYONE lost a recruit to Syracuse." And of course the whole, "There should be 12 feet of snow on his visit" type of stuff. I could stomach this from an SEC school, but freeking Colorado?

'16 FL WR Johnny Huntley (Verbal to COLORADO) | Page 7 | AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

OK he is visiting us and Washington back to back weeks and no one on their board is worried. I dont even think you would get that much stupidity off a Rutgirls message board.

You guys gotta read the Buffs message board regarding his visit to the Cuse. They seem to have a superiority complex regarding us. "I'd be surprised to lose a recruit to Syracuse. I'd be surprised if ANYONE lost a recruit to Syracuse." And of course the whole, "There should be 12 feet of snow on his visit" type of stuff. I could stomach this from an SEC school, but freeking Colorado?

'16 FL WR Johnny Huntley (Verbal to COLORADO) | Page 7 | AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs
Colorado still plays football?

You do know marijuana is legal in that state. It might explain some of the comments. You try putting together a coherent thought while baked and munching on a bag of Funions.

You do know marijuana is legal in that state. It might explain some of the comments. You try putting together a coherent thought while baked and munching on a bag of Funions.
hampster_weed_funions.jpg