Class of 2025 - WR Julian McFadden (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/3/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Julian McFadden (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/3/24)

darts win GIF

Feel like this wasn’t on the radar for imminent commitments but welcome. Who thought the Northeast couldn’t run fast?

Alma mater of Zaire Franklin.

Another day, another guy with outstanding speed.

It is going to be a problem trying use press coverage against our WRs in future years.

His best times for track at 10.78 for 100m and 21.58 for 200m. Those were last spring when he was in 10th grade. It appears he is not running track this spring, presumably to focus on football. So he is what I would call a casual track guy.

Regardless, both those times would have been good enough to finish third in NYS in the state championship in his events in 2023 (Division 1).

Right On Yes GIF by Christopher Pindling
Fran is going for Speed, Size, strength and doing a pretty darn good job of it. We might not win but we sure as heck are going to be more athletic across the board.

The staff knows what they’re doing. They can’t all be four star starters. We need some developmental guys and program players too. They’ll end up landing a healthy mix of blue chippers and some developmental players IMHO.

The staff knows what they’re doing. They can’t all be four star starters. We need some developmental guys and program players too. They’ll end up landing a healthy mix of blue chippers and some developmental players IMHO.
Completely agree. They’re building the foundation then they will hunt the blue chips. Don’t be surprised when our early commits also get ranked higher as they become seniors. I like this kid a lot.

I like him. Surprised he doesn't have more offers.

Only played last season at Lasalle in the Philadelphia Catholic League, was on a BAD Chestnut Hill Academy team in something called the "Inter-Academic Conference" prior. He is/was "late" arrival to the recruiting game and someone you'd have only known about if you have solid connections. Was first team PCL last year on 5-6 Lasalle team with ~50 recs 750 yards 13 TDs... He' a VERY good, physically gifted football player that will garner a lot of attention as he becomes better known

Who says these guys aren’t blue chippers ? Is it just because scouting services don’t know about them ? Fran would not have taken these guys as early commits if he didn’t think they are excellent players

OFFERED> JULIAN MCFADDEN 2025 LASALLE COLLEGE HS, WYNDMOOR, PA
# 3 5' 11" 170/ WR/CB/ 4.4 40/ 10.7 100m/ 21.5 200m
COMMITTED 4/3/24 !
images (69).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

UPDATED 3/14/2024

THE IMPORTANCE OF THE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

OK = 5.0 - 5.99

OK! = 4.9 - 4.99

FAIR = 4.8 - 4.89

GOOD = 4.7 - 4.79

FAST = 4.6 - 4.69

FAST! = 4.5 - 4.59

>>VERY FAST = 4.4<< - 4.49 > WHERE EVERY RB, WR, AND ALL DB’S WANT THEIR TIME TO BE AT A GAME TIME OR AT THE COMBINE

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 > TRANSFER ZEED HAYNES 4.39 IS HERE NOW, MALACHI JAMES 4.39, IS A FEB. SIGNEE< MARCELLUS BARNES 4.39 IS A DEC SIGNEE

EXCELLENT RECEIVER
GREAT HANDS
MAKES VERY DIFFICULT CATCHES
CREATES SEPARATION FROM DB'S WITH HIS SPEED AND JUKES @ LOS
RUNS GREAT ROUTES
4.4 SPEED ALLOWS HIM TO OUTRUN DB'S

GREAT OFFER!

i agree. we gotta remember we cant afford 4 star guys for the whole team. u get ur big dogslike Mccord and Diggs and OG and then work your way down to these guys hoping for more. we got an influx of money but we didnt knock over Fort knox.

Watch this dudes highlights if you haven’t. Just watched again and I’m really high on this kid, he is so fluid, has excellent hands, high points the ball, does not shy away from contact while going after the ball, has sneaky fast speed. Potential returner for us too.

I am stunned at the effectiveness of this coaching staff in recruiting the NE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom