Class of 2025 - WR Julian McFadden (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/3/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 WR Julian McFadden (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/3/24)

Miyagi is never late. He arrives exactly when he intends.
frodo GIF

Thanks Gandalf.
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

please and thank GIF

Last edited:
Let’s just not develop them for someone else. You still have to take care of them. There’s no freebies anymore.

Lot to like about this kid. Surprised he doesn’t have a few more p5 offers. Excellent at tracking the ball, looks like he has the potential to develop a full route tree. I loved the play where they motioned him near the goal line for a free release. Good pick up.

Completely agree. They’re building the foundation then they will hunt the blue chips. Don’t be surprised when our early commits also get ranked higher as they become seniors. I like this kid a lot.
I was thinking same thing but I’m concerned the Rutgers trolls Brian Dohn at 247 and Todrick Hunt at Rovals will actively suppress our rankings more than normal now that we are smoking Rut in NY & NJ

I was thinking same thing but I’m concerned the Rutgers trolls Brian Dohn at 247 and Todrick Hunt at Rovals will actively suppress our rankings more than normal now that we are smoking Rut in NY & NJ
I actually think it will be harder because Fran’s pedigree will force their hand.

Based on that film this offer sheet will be loading up I think. Kids so skilled and catches everything with his hands
QB doesn't look too bad either ... only a sophomore. Gavin Sidwar ('26).

Guys poopooing this kid need to watch the tape a little more closely. Ridiculous ball skills and physicality. He's competing for balls in the air that most kids wouldn't even attempt to catch and he makes it look routine. Better have a lights-out nickel to match up with him cause this kid is going to barbecue linebackers that try to cover him underneath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom