Class of 2017 - WR Juwan Burgess (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Juwan Burgess (FL) Verbal to Indiana

has the new staff been in contact? is this kid still high on the Cuse? I would think the new offense would only be more of an attraction.

I read a quote from him this morning saying it was his dream offer/school. Let's hope it's a Doug Marrone-type dream scenario
Sometimes dreams, upon realization, become nightmares.
I am sure that all,the people who bash Martine about that statement have married, and stayed married to, the first person they told they loved them.

has the new staff been in contact? is this kid still high on the Cuse? I would think the new offense would only be more of an attraction.
He plays at Plant so I am sure the staff is aware of him. Remember though he didn't play last year.

He plays at Plant so I am sure the staff is aware of him. Remember though he didn't play last year.

Oh yeah that's true. I am sure that they are all over it.

Sometimes dreams, upon realization, become nightmares.
I am sure that all,the people who bash Martine about that statement have married, and stayed married to, the first person they told they loved them.

Oh I agree. 4 years dealing with the Doctor and Cantor would be a nightmare for many. I never bashed him for that statement, just made for tongue in cheek statement here ;)

Juwan Burgess
2017 Athlete, Tampa, Fla./Plant
The nation’s No. 28 athlete by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.
Burgess said Clemson, Kentucky, Miami and Florida are most consistent with him. He said he plans to visit all four programs and make a late decision.
Clemson leads the Crystal Ball with 100-percent

Can you say Clemson, quite a ceremony wouldn't you say to announce it? Wonder why we backed off him. Anyone knows what his numbers were this year. I think he was hurt the year before that, I believe.

Can you say Clemson, quite a ceremony wouldn't you say to announce it? Wonder why we backed off him. Anyone knows what his numbers were this year. I think he was hurt the year before that, I believe.
We probably backed off when we realized we had no chance to land him. Which was as soon as the new staff showed up.

bnoro said:
We probably backed off when we realized we had no chance to land him. Which was as soon as the new staff showed up.

Down on the new staff?

He didn't play last year because he was forced to sit out after transferring schools.

Not at all. Saying the Babers staff was more realistic of where we stood and didn't bother.
What do you mean by "more realistic of where we stood" and didn't bother.

I took it as tho this recruit is so good that we don't have a chance at him so why bother and go after him.
It's not that hard to understand. We aren't even close to his top schools, so no sense wasting time and resources when we have no chance.

That didn't stop Babers staff on Donovan People-Jones

Unless you are privy to the conversations between the staff and a kid - all we can do is trust that if we move off a kid it's for a good reason. Not being in their top 5-10 is a good reason. You can't waste resources on a kid who's not interested.

That didn't stop Babers staff on Donovan People-Jones
Maybe he's reciprocated the interest a bit more since the staff probably knew him from BGSU. Or you think the staff is trying a lot harder than they actually are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom