Class of 2016 - WR Kelvin Harmon (NJ) Verbal to NC State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Kelvin Harmon (NJ) Verbal to NC State

I must be going crazy, because I spent the summer thinking he'd already committed to them. Am I insane? Did I imagine that?

So do you want a clinical diagnosis or just a "yeah you're nuts"?;)

Last edited:
So do you want a clinical diagnosis or just a "yeah you're nuts"?;)
Well, I know I'm nuts.

I'm thinking back on it and I'm thinking of when he announced his finalists. And that when he announced his finalists, I thought it was a foregone conclusion it'd be South Carolina based on his recruiting and Twitter activity at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be going crazy, because I spent the summer thinking he'd already committed to them. Am I insane? Did I imagine that?
All of the above would apply

I can't believe Toad didn't write that Harmon only picked South Carolina because Rutgers backed off.

I love how the Rutgers board is convinced the staff backed off Strickland. like Rutgers is in a position to turn away that caliber of player. :crazy:

I love how the Rutgers board is convinced the staff backed off Strickland. like Rutgers is in a position to turn away that caliber of player. :crazy:

Maybe Flood did back off of Strickland when he realized the young man wasn't a criminal and that he wanted to qualify the honest way

Who
JUCO recruit offered by Gerg as a QB. Gerg gets fired. Barnas tries to commit when there is no coach. Marrone gets hired, re-evaluates all commits/offers and says no thanks. He then goes to another school (MAC school I think) and is immediately moved to DB.

JUCO recruit offered by Gerg as a QB. Gerg gets fired. Barnas tries to commit when there is no coach. Marrone gets hired, re-evaluates all commits/offers and says no thanks. He then goes to another school (MAC school I think) and is immediately moved to DB.

Exactly. Ended up as a DB for Northern Illinois.

This would be great. Could you imagine Harmon, Cooper and if Hart can get Fitzpatrick to come aboard what start of a wide receiving corp we would have. Just saying because it is possible. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom