WR Mark Thomas | Syracusefan.com

WR Mark Thomas

PhatOrange

Living Legend
new name to me just popped up on r1vals. Nassua Juco out of Thomas Jefferson in Brooklyn. 6-2 200. Offers from Syracuse, Uconn and Kansas. 2013 kid – name to keep an eye on.

new name to me just popped up on r1vals. Nassua Juco out of Thomas Jefferson in Brooklyn. 6-2 200. Offers from Syracuse, Uconn and Kansas. 2013 kid – name to keep an eye on.
And it says 4.4 speed, right?

And it says 4.4 speed, right?

actually he runs a 3.9, has great hands, runs crisp routes, lays pancakes during runs and is a scholar. just saying.

Kid might be a good find and has solid numbers at Nassau.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/high...is_mark_thomas_becomes_9PTclzvL5r31nBtxg2LYgM

091910_sheepshead_jefferson_fball_1BW--300x450.jpg

actually he runs a 3.9, has great hands, runs crisp routes, lays pancakes during runs and is a scholar. just saying.
And he is taller than Jerami Grant?

We were interested in him coming out of HS but had grade issues. He is very talented.

give him the no.5 jersey,but the kid also loves to block.

he runs his routes like sales

I like our WRs for next year. I think that Thomas would just take away more time from Clark. West, Funderbunk, Flemming, Kobena, Foster, (Thomas). That is a solid, athletic group. Plus all the other younger kids.

I like our WRs for next year. I think that Thomas would just take away more time from Clark. West, Funderbunk, Flemming, Kobena, Foster, (Thomas). That is a solid, athletic group. Plus all the other younger kids.
If he is good enough to take time away from one of those players, don't you take him in a heartbeat? I will support all of our players, but if ever you can upgrade the talent, you do it. Unless there are academic or attitude issues.

Way better than Clark. Also who knows if Foster comes back.

If he is good enough to take time away from one of those players, don't you take him in a heartbeat? I will support all of our players, but if ever you can upgrade the talent, you do it. Unless there are academic or attitude issues.

I completely agree. You misunderstood my point. I haven't liked the Clark pick-up from the beginning. He has made some ok plays but is not D-1 ready. IMO you dont get a JUCO, if you have to develop him so much. They should be able to step in and play.

Thomas looks much better than Clark and way more ready. i would absoultely take him. He seems like he could push all our recievers. Clark may not even see the field next year. It just doesnt make sense to me.

Nah, doesn't sound like he's dDavis 2. Sounds to me like he's worked pretty hard at Nassau
that's good. I'm always wary of kids from JUCO qualifying though, especially coming here

Yup. We're not exactly in a position to turn people away if they upgrade the talent.

Marrone's own words, from one of his pressers when he was hired. He tells all the guys, "My job is to recruit players better than you."

Marrone's own words, from one of his pressers when he was hired. He tells all the guys, "My job is to recruit players better than you."
If he in fact said that,I love it. Truth as the world recognizes it . Beter than the former is what its all about. It includes all of us whether we like it or not,:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom