Class of 2021 - WR Mekhi Mews (GA) Portal from Georgia to Houston | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Mekhi Mews (GA) Portal from Georgia to Houston

Just want to bump this kid to the front page. Visiting this weekend and would be a great help for our return game and overall team speed. And a guy Fran know and knows Fran... so hopefully he'll be telling all the other guys about how great a coach Fran is this weekend. Don't overlook how important this kid can be.

GIF by Saturday Night Live

I didn’t realize how much playing time Mews got as a Rs Soph. Had a catch in almost every game and was Georgia’s KR/PR. I thought we had landed this kid. Probably would be a day 1 starter for the next 2 years. Looks like it may be GT though?

I didn’t realize how much playing time Mews got as a Rs Soph. Had a catch in almost every game and was Georgia’s KR/PR. I thought we had landed this kid. Probably would be a day 1 starter for the next 2 years. Looks like it may be GT though?
Not that it’s a sure fire indication but virtually all of his twitter likes are Syracuse, have to think we’re still firmly in the picture.

Do we need any more wr? Seem flush there. But not sure how many from current roster will stick

If they can figure out how to keep Pena healthy I don't think they need Mews IMO.
That’s one of the biggest differences between Cuse and perennial 9-10 win teams

We have one guy like that which we rely on to stay healthy and hope to get lucky. They have 2-3 guys like that who they rotate in as each gets dinged throughout the season

This is what Fran is fixing (plus elevating the top 10 difference makers))

Do we need any more wr? Seem flush there. But not sure how many from current roster will stick

I think we have a solid WR group now but if a couple guys can sit a year because a guy like Mews is playing a lot of snaps, I think that’s a good thing. I’m expecting a fair amount of our previous total WR group may never see the field either.

I think we have a solid WR group now but if a couple guys can sit a year because a guy like Mews is playing a lot of snaps, I think that’s a good thing. I’m expecting a fair amount of our previous total WR group may never see the field either.

And to add to that not 3 to 4 at a time, probably 1 or 2 and 3 once in a while will be the sets especially with using the TE more.

If they can figure out how to keep Pena healthy I don't think they need Mews IMO.
I hope Fran Brown never thinks like this. You can never have too much talent and depth, especially with this roster currently. Competition, practice, and production will even out the numbers. It would be a nice problem to have.

Mews would be a difference maker on ST from day 1. You don't turn that down.

I hope Fran Brown never thinks like this. You can never have too much talent and depth, especially with this roster currently. Competition, practice, and production will even out the numbers. It would be a nice problem to have.

Mews would be a difference maker on ST from day 1. You don't turn that down.
He’s recruiting Mews because he doesn’t think this way

The fact he hasn't committed, says to me they are holding off on taking him until the numbers shake out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom