Class of 2016 - WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 WR Neru N'Shaka (FL) Verbal to Toledo

Torn ACLs for football players are becoming Tommy John surgery for MLB Pitchers.

It's going to happen sometime, so better to get that out of the way when you're young.

For those keeping score at home, his primary recruiter at UVA was...

Three guesses!

That reminds me of one of my favorite Olbermann lines, "For those of you scoring at home, or even if you're alone..."

Neru N'Shaka‏@Livekidd8
After Talking With My Parents I have Officially Decommitted From The University Of Virginia An Opened Up My Recruitment

ZMIV ‏@D1_Zeezy 60m60 minutes ago

About time
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png

ZMIV ‏@D1_Zeezy 56m56 minutes ago
GoSyracuse #Cuse @Livekidd8

LOL.. a little encouragement from one of his team mates.

Interesting that his friend tweeted two more times about Syracuse after that. Zack Moss, 4 star RB committed to Utah. Reading too much into his tweets or I wonder if we've reached out? He also started following McAllister:
https://twitter.com/D1_Zeezy
He's not actually a 4-star, not sure where that came from. He's 3-stars on ESPN, 2 4 7 rates him as a 2-star, Riiivals rates him as a 3-star, etc. He's also not a target, from what I'm told.

He's not actually a 4-star, not sure where that came from. He's 3-stars on ESPN, 2 4 7 rates him as a 2-star, Riiivals rates him as a 3-star, etc. He's also not a target, from what I'm told.

Looks like he was committed to Miami before the coaching change, decommitted and committed to Utah a couple weeks later w/o visiting.

"Not a target" - does that mean there is no offer?

"Not a target" - does that mean there is no offer?
It means there's no offer and we're not actually looking at him, at least right now anyway. Obviously anything can change down the line. I would honestly bet that the only RB we're actually really targeting right now is Kentrail Moran.

It means there's no offer and we're not actually looking at him, at least right now anyway. Obviously anything can change down the line. I would honestly bet that the only RB we're actually really targeting right now is Kentrail Moran.

I would think depending on how they view Neal and Philips that RB may not be a priority with the RBs on the roster and the interest with Moran.

"Has an official visit set to Toledo during the weekend of January 15th. He is still working on a date to officially visit Syracuse. Those are two of the schools firmly in the mix for his services."

Any info on Zach Moss, a 3 star RB from Hallandale HS in FLA? He was once committed to Miami and currently committed to Utah. He's tweeted a couple times about Cuse. ESPN has him as the 38th RB in the Class of 2016.

Not in the picture.

He's only tweeting because he's friends with N'Shaka.

weedsportwarriors said:
I was thinking this might have more do to with the guys that Maryland offered recently with FHCSS going there.

Probably reading too much into that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom