Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

Oh I didn’t say I’m secure in it, I am saying based on how recruiting is going so far I think we will get some good WRs for next year between HS and the portal.
Last two days were definitely a blow to the Wr board. I am not in panic mode yet. Mainly because the staff is slow playing a couple of wr prospects that are just as good or better than Syair.

Last two days were definitely a blow to the Wr board. I am not in panic mode yet. Mainly because the staff is slow playing a couple of wr prospects that are just as good or better than Syair.
Haile being in that mix I assume..?

Yes, that is how logic works, It is especially relevant when the big in state school is your home town.

It is a free country. If he wants to go and lose games in Michigan, he has that right. I wish him well.
Never seen you fired up before. I love it lol. Totally get it. Not sure why kids don’t want to be the hometown hero anymore. If SU had a golf team there was no chance I was leaving

Eh, Robinson was toast the minute he was going to make the UW trip, Williams was pretty clear that while he is a legacy and likes SU he was going elsewhere and Syair was toast the minute he made the visit to East Lansing. We all just fooled ourselves into thinking otherwise. Certainly need some WR help but we are overall doing quite well for 2024 so far
I believe the kid didn't want to be that far from his home and made it on the situation.

Yes, that is how logic works, It is especially relevant when the big in state school is your home town.

It is a free country. If he wants to go and lose games in Michigan, he has that right. I wish him well.
Lose games?! Have you seen what they are paying Tucker?! They must have multiple national titles, right? Oh wait.. ;)

Yeah Tom!! lol

Tucker is not someone I would want my kid playing for. He’ll soon find out. This might not be over. SU will win more games than MSU this year.

Good luck to him but not really to worried about it. We will find some WR game elsewhere. I would put some money down that his brothers departure and maybe how it went down had an impact here. It is what it is.

Why are they slow playing better recruits? You usually slow play when you have even BETTER recruits that you’re working on. So, that would mean we are working on recruits who are FAR superior to Syair.

Hey, if that’s the case, great. We can start by landing the NJ WR. In my opinion, that’s how we build back.

One way or another he’ll end his college career playing for Syracuse. Tucker won’t be there four more years. Might not make it 12 more months.

Why are they slow playing better recruits? You usually slow play when you have even BETTER recruits that you’re working on. So, that would mean we are working on recruits who are FAR superior to Syair.

Hey, if that’s the case, great. We can start by landing the NJ WR. In my opinion, that’s how we build back.
That’s a good question. There’s different reasons for it but it’s not always about skill. Could be other things that needs to check out. Character, academic progress etc…

Never seen you fired up before. I love it lol. Totally get it. Not sure why kids don’t want to be the hometown hero anymore. If SU had a golf team there was no chance I was leaving
lansing is really a tough spot. im surprised that was his choice.

tucker is the first or second most overpaid coach in college sports

People need to remember his recruitment was always going to be a little different than others.

The kids mentor is a former Cuse player.

The kids brother played hoops for Syracuse before moving on.

If things don't work out for him, he probably feels like he has us as a backup down the road.

Would rather get him on the second commitment if you know what I mean
Why would you want to get him from the portal? If we do it probably means he couldn't hack it at Michigan St. If he excels there and transfers I'm sure he will upgrade.

All the hand wringing about saving a scholly for this guy and he never wanted us in the end anyway.

So kids from NJ who go to SU have no pride in NJ?
Well, more importantly than being from NY, he is from Syracuse. Probably about 5 minutes from campus.

Well, more importantly than being from NY, he is from Syracuse. Probably about 5 minutes from campus.
Clemson has 0 top 10 kids from SC committed for 2024 and there's multiple players right here in the Greenville area that are studs. A lot of kids want to go away for college. I want Torrence too, but this isn't a Cuse only thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom