Class of 2024 - WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 WR Syair Torrence (NY: CBA) Committed to BC

01570FCA-188C-43D2-A721-920BBB2A27AB.png

Why? I don’t think he thought the coach he was currently committed to was gonna be fired for sexual abuse. No problem with you bringing up the question but he knows the place in his backyard, that he was originally committed too, that wants him just as much as MSU, that’s gonna have a better record than MSU this year and has more stability next year within the problem is a better option. Really it’s a no brainer. Like I said I’ll be shocked if he’s not singing here during the signing period. Not to mention his bother still has good graces with Cuse and we are literally in his backyard. He’ll be Cuse
Ok it’s just you speculating based on the circumstances. Got it. I thought you were maybe close to the family or something based on how confident you were.

Hoping he listens if SU reaches out. But those who commented don’t get it. His family feels slighted by Syracuse University period and Syair decided to go elsewhere. Hopefully he sees that his future experience has nothing to do with what his bro went through.
From what I was told there is more to it than that. And It isn't for me to share.

Also I think if he decides to decommit from MSU he'll look at other schools not named Syracuse.

Ok it’s just you speculating based on the circumstances. Got it. I thought you were maybe close to the family or something based on how confident you were.

No, he commented in the Sellers thread too as if he had inside info. Just his thing it seems.

Hoping he listens if SU reaches out. But those who commented don’t get it. His family feels slighted by Syracuse University period and Syair decided to go elsewhere. Hopefully he sees that his future experience has nothing to do with what his bro went through.
Hard pass. Drama queen family, and not an upgrade to what we have. Toledo might by a good landing spot if he wants to see some special teams snaps

Wouldn’t be shocked if the local hero came back to be a local hero(no, not at Buffalo)

Shouldn’t we offer an NIL deal? I mean we need WR that can catch the ball and he’s be a good one that is a local recruit

I have read on the football board we need way better recruits, not sure this guy classifies as that if we need guys who can take FSU and UNC. I would pound portal and drop nil on a more proven WR commodity. People also said we have more than enough Nil to do it. I would pass and go heavy Nil on oline and WR. In 2 years if he shows something, we can buy him at that point.

think the ship has sa
Thats 2 decommits. Wonder how the conversation with his coaches went before deciding to decomitt to his home town program. He’ll end up at Rutgers or BC
agreed

I have read on the football board we need way better recruits, not sure this guy classifies as that if we need guys who can take FSU and UNC. I would pound portal and drop nil on a more proven WR commodity. People also said we have more than enough Nil to do it. I would pass and go heavy Nil on oline and WR. In 2 years if he shows something, we can buy him at that point.
The kid can play at any level. He is a man amongst boys in HS and would play immediately. Is he Keon Coleman? No, but who is. We should do whatever it takes to get him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom