Class of 2017 - WR Tarik Black (CT) Verbal to Michigan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 WR Tarik Black (CT) Verbal to Michigan

Hes really, really good and had some unfortunate injuries early. Would be a no brainer upgrade at a position where we have 1 high level starter. Anyone saying no is not bright.

Well, "some injuries early" was 3 years in a row.
So he's not entirely out of the woods.

Worst case he’s a big blocking wr during wr screens and catches 30-40 for 450-ish yards. The more likely scenario (if healthy which is a ?) is he steps in as our most talented WR, becomes the WR 1 and catches 60-80 for 1100 yds.
Bottom line: Dino would/should make this dude a freaking star, and we’d need to question his intelligence if he didn't want to come here. Our oline will be way better, our QB is good and our schedule isn’t too difficult. WR’s are going to have a great opportunity to put up Xbox numbers next year.

He's lazy and refuses to block. Wherever he ends up i don't think he'll be very good. Terrible work ethic and questionable character

He's lazy and refuses to block. Wherever he ends up i don't think he'll be very good. Terrible work ethic and questionable character
That bad huh

Well, "some injuries early" was 3 years in a row.
So he's not entirely out of the woods.

He played in every game this year. He fractured his left foot early in 2017 and then his right foot right before the season in 2018. Pretty different than the usual nagging injury type of injury prone guy.

That's literally not a thing. I follow Michigan 2nd closest behind only Syracuse. If he comes here then at worst he'll be our 2nd best WR immediately and more likely that he will be the best one. Also looks like he is pushing to get his degree by May so that he can Grad Transfer and have 2 years of eligibility at his new school. Absolute no brainer if we have any shot.

That's literally not a thing. I follow Michigan 2nd closest behind only Syracuse. If he comes here then at worst he'll be our 2nd best WR immediately and more likely that he will be the best one. Also looks like he is pushing to get his degree by May so that he can Grad Transfer and have 2 years of eligibility at his new school. Absolute no brainer if we have any shot.

dont listen to that loser he's a rutgers fan.

dont listen to that loser he's a rutgers fan.

No kidding. There is one example of his work ethic being questioned. On a 3rd down against Ohio State in the 4th quarter this year he went out of bounds instead of fighting for extra yards and it brought up a 4th and 1 where the RB then got stuffed and it ended their comeback hopes. I obviously can't get into the dudes mindset in that situation but if they pick up the 4th down then no one even really remembers it happening. Other than that, his numbers were down because they had Nico Collins and Donovan Peoples-Jones who both might be early entry NFL guys that go on Day 2 also on the outside and then multiple speedy smaller WRs on the inside sort of like we do so he got lost in the shuffle a little bit. If he was smart he would probably wait for the other 2 to decide if they are leaving early and then go back and be a clear starter in a system he is familiar with and get a Masters from Michigan which is a heckuva degree but that bridge may already be burnt.

Can't see how or why we wouldn't. Would instantly be the most talented WR on the team.
Hope we are but the jury is still out on Ed Hendrix possibly being the best WR on the team.

we didn't seem to have reached out at all (or with Shorter)...could view that as a good thing. maybe the staff is comfortable with what we have and what is coming in.

we didn't seem to have reached out at all (or with Shorter)...could view that as a good thing. maybe the staff is comfortable with what we have and what is coming in.

Their livelihoods are on the line so I'd think they care just a bit more than us on a fan board do so hopefully that's the case.

This has a Tucker DQ written all over it

Tucker is always head injury DQs isn't it or am I missing some other body part ones?