Class of 2019 - WR Tyrone Broden Jr (MI) Portal from BGSU to Arkansas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Tyrone Broden Jr (MI) Portal from BGSU to Arkansas

Akron
Ball State
Buffalo
Central Michigan
Eastern Michigan
Indiana
Iowa State
Kent State
Miami (OH)
Morgan State
Northern Illinois
Purdue
Toledo
Western Michigan
Youngstown State

Are there any Dino/ Bowing Green connections that could help us land him at all, or is that not a factor here? Not even sure if that matters but just a thought. I imagine he’ll get other P5 offers.

His tweet says he has two years of eligibility left.
He’s got three years of stats, played five games his first year. unless you still get a free Covid year with a transfer not sure how that works.

Ok, this one's very interesting.

That size, plus caught 32 passes for 509 yards and 7 TDs... pretty good production. That's more TDs than anyone we have, including Gadsden, and his yards would have been second on our squad. 32 receptions would have put him 4th on our team.

You want to talk about upgrading at outside WR, this could be it.

He’s got three years of stats, played five games his first year. unless you still get a free Covid year with a transfer not sure how that works.
I don't think that they lose the covid year if they transfer.

Ok, this one's very interesting.

That size, plus caught 32 passes for 509 yards and 7 TDs... pretty good production. That's more TDs than anyone we have, including Gadsden, and his yards would have been second on our squad. 32 receptions would have put him 4th on our team.

You want to talk about upgrading at outside WR, this could be it.
This would be a size and potential play. Broden had 2 or fewer receptions in 9 of 14 games played this season. Admittedly, I know nothing about BG's season or talent at QB. The staff thinks highly enough of him to offer, as do other P5s. So there is something here.

This would be a size and potential play. Broden had 2 or fewer receptions in 9 of 14 games played this season. Admittedly, I know nothing about BG's season or talent at QB. The staff thinks highly enough of him to offer, as do other P5s. So there is something here.
He's a more accomplished Alford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom