Class of 2021 - WR Umari Hatcher (VA) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 WR Umari Hatcher (VA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice if we locked up both of our top WR targets soon.

This class isn't big on blue chip star power but there's a lot of value here. It's a really deep class as far as addressing needs and potential upside.

Would be nice if we locked up both of our top WR targets soon.

This class isn't big on blue chip star power but there's a lot of value here. It's a really deep class as far as addressing needs and potential upside.
Solid across the board, starting with a promising QB out of Cali that fits our style, a 6-3 238 pound RB with speed and something to prove, a 4-star DB, excellent OL prospects that will add badly-needed depth, and a DL cohort that is getting national ("sleeper") attention. The icing on top would be a field-stretching WR (if this young man commits) and maybe 1 or 2 more high-3/4 star level recruits that I'm hoping for. Really impressed with this class so far.

Last edited:
I agree Hatcher is the WR that the staff so badly wants in this class , and I would love to get Cruz and Wells to possibly finish out the class. By the way has anyone noticed we have yet to receive a commitment from a floridian ? lets hope that changes real soon.

Maybe this new staff is hitting it off more with these higher profile recruits. I care about other offers and not ratings and these guys they are getting seem to have some good offers. Exciting to see what new staff is doing

given all the CBsfor Hatcher, I think we can fe good about him. What are we hearing about Gadsden?
To my knowledge we’ve been in a solid position with him for the duration of the recruitment. Time will tell though. Our best work, including Florida prospects, usually happens very late in the cycle.

To my knowledge we’ve been in a solid position with him for the duration of the recruitment. Time will tell though. Our best work, including Florida prospects, usually happens very late in the cycle.
Interesting note on the FL prospects. Unless I missed someone, we have commits from all over the country this year but none from FL...so far. So maybe between now and LOI in December???

Per 24--7, the commitable offer list seems to be [just listing the P5's]:
  • Syracuse
  • Maryland
  • North Carolina
  • Penn State
  • Michigan State
  • Indiana
  • Virginia
  • Virginia Tech

So - Liberty biberty using the ol’ Rutgers strategy of “he’s not a take for us” here?
:rolleyes: :p

Man I love September

D245A570-8CF1-4C61-9F2C-90722A7CA073.jpeg

10:30-ish. After practice.
We are at T minus 3 hours
His Twitter looks good.
We are a go for launch.
And after that we are a go for lunch.

T minus 3 Hours?

The kid goes to HS in Virginia.

10:30-ish was 20 minutes ago.

Status