Class of 2015 - WR Vaquan Small (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 WR Vaquan Small (FL) Offered

Just because he may no longer be recruiting any one individual in no way, shape or form implies that he's no longer recruiting. JoeSU hit the nail on the head.

The WR Coach must get approval from the OC on recruits, the OC must get approval from the HC. When people get fired up because a recruit says, "they haven't been in contact," the assumption is these guys are not doing their job or picking up the phone. It's horsesh!t, it's their job, they are calling the guys they want.

People on these boards become enamored with guys for multiple reasons. Then, if Syracuse stops actively recruiting them for whichever of I'm sure is a plethora of circumstances, the same conclusion is always assumed... How can they not be keeping in touch! Blasphemy! Do your job! Loud noises! Bang, boom to the moon!

image.jpg

I promise they're doing their job on the trail, because, it's their job.

was not directed at you but when the Robinson stuff came out Mike at skout and others said Mcdonald was still recruiting for SU
yes I saw the tweet if true my OPINION was wrong. I will be sure to point out whenever you are wrong too

It's not about opinion. We all have those and sometimes we're right and sometimes we're wrong.

It's about the continued baseless attacks by you and others on McDonald. You called it bs that one would suggest he was still recruiting (including an actual insider). Well I'm just calling you out on your bs as it wasn't remotely true.

It's not about opinion. We all have those and sometimes we're right and sometimes we're wrong.

It's about the continued baseless attacks by you and others on McDonald. You called it bs that one would suggest he was still recruiting (including an actual insider). Well I'm just calling you out on your bs as it wasn't remotely true.
I wasn't attacking him chachi I said I thought it was bs he was still recruiting for SU. So I guess I get to point out you are full of bs about me attacking GM? I have not been one of these posters that has been attacking him so once again who is making baseless attacks?

Last edited:
hope he says yes glad to see george still out there recruiting