Class of 2023 - WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23)

If you become head coach, I think they give you a nice jersey. You should try that.
Tammy You Are Not Helping GIF by TLC Europe

Speaking of Jerseys - where can I get a legitimate authentic jersey? Not like the $40 replica I currently have from 20 years ago lol
The ACC store has the widespread Nike 44 jerseys right now at a decent price.

Beyond that, the only other options that I’ve seen are the Retrobrand jerseys from Manny’s. Which are decent quality but probably not what you’re looking for.

It’s frustrating as there’s very few options, and don’t get me started on the SU jerseys for ladies. They don’t even exist.

Beyond that, the only other options that I’ve seen are the Retrobrand jerseys from Manny’s. Which are decent quality but probably not what you’re looking for.

It’s frustrating as there’s very few options, and don’t get me started on the SU jerseys for ladies. They don’t even exist.
We should have current jerseys, retro ones and more. Never understood why it was hard to get a custom jersey.

Well I mean not for nothing, I thought you’d be shopping for a man’s jersey. But to each their own :)

We should have current jerseys, retro ones and more. Never understood why it was hard to get a custom jersey.
I mean at the Honda Center where the Ducks play you literally can walk in the team store before the game, buy a jersey off the rack that is exactly what the guys are wearing on the ice, have it customized anyway you want, and then pick it up in the third period lol. Complete with all the patches and even A’s or C’s if it is an assistant or a captain.

I think it’s a real missed opportunity that the school doesn’t do this.

Last edited:
I mean at the Honda Center where the Ducks play you literally can walk in the team store before the game, buy a jersey off the rack that is exactly what the guys are wearing on the ice, have it customized anyway you want, and then pick it up in the third period lol. Complete with all the patches and even A’s or C’s if it is an assistant or a captain.

I think it’s a real missed opportunity that the school doesn’t do this.

I know what you really meant to say was you can buy a sweater off the rack, and didn't want to confuse the uninitiated.

:)

These jerseys, she doesn’t like the fit? Serious question. I have what looks like this and it’s super tight in the armpits almost like a women’s fit. When you’re absolutely ripped like I am, it’s an issue with everything but still very annoying……

These jerseys, she doesn’t like the fit? Serious question. I have what looks like this and it’s super tight in the armpits almost like a women’s fit. When you’re absolutely ripped like I am, it’s an issue with everything but still very annoying……
I’m just tired of the junk or pseudo junk. I want to buy a damn authentic jersey with the ACC logo on it same as what is being worn on the field and I’m kinda floored we aren’t able to buy that in 2023.

She’s assuming it won’t fit properly and ants a woman’s jersey because my jersey which she tried on was too boxy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom