Class of 2023 - WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 WR Yazeed Haynes (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/16/23)

Anyone who realizes how gross Rutgers and Penn State are at 17-18 years old is wise beyond his years.
I had heard how high UGA was on him but interesting to see it in action lol

The ACC store has the widespread Nike 44 jerseys right now at a decent price.

Beyond that, the only other options that I’ve seen are the Retrobrand jerseys from Manny’s. Which are decent quality but probably not what you’re looking for.

It’s frustrating as there’s very few options, and don’t get me started on the SU jerseys for ladies. They don’t even exist.
non existent, that is true. I hate the women's SU clothing, it's terrible. I usually buy the men's. And while I'm complaining, the next time they want to give away tshirts at a women's basketball game, don't have men's XL as the only option FFS

There is a reason Coach Brown instills fear in Penn State fans.

Haynes was committed to Rutgers, then Penn Stare before their nemesis Coach Brown stepped in and got him for Georgia.

Good article on him written when he was headed to Penn State.

Riv als write up from 2022. Great to see other SU recruits also in the article...
https://n./news/prospects-shine-at-the-rivals-camp-series-in-philadelphia

Giddy up it’s time to get giddy..
Parks And Rec GIF

The ACC store has the widespread Nike 44 jerseys right now at a decent price.

Beyond that, the only other options that I’ve seen are the Retrobrand jerseys from Manny’s. Which are decent quality but probably not what you’re looking for.

It’s frustrating as there’s very few options, and don’t get me started on the SU jerseys for ladies. They don’t even exist.
Aren't jerseys unisex?

Well, we have Cahoon, but we have yet to see if his skills translate to getting on the field.

Be nice if he could get some snaps in the Bowl game but with the QB situation it probably won't happen.

We have so needed this level of speed - hope he likes to block !

To be clear, I mention blocking because it’s the sign of a well rounded WR. We saw some good WR blocking this year …

Aren't jerseys unisex?
Sorry for the delayed response.

I always thought so as well, but they’re definitely not because of how they are cut. That’s why their are so many NFL women’s jerseys.

Sorry for the delayed response.

I always thought so as well, but they’re definitely not because of how they are cut. That’s why their are so many NFL women’s jerseys.
Never knew there were women's jerseys. I just assumed women wore guys jerseys the way they would their husbands' sweatshirts.

Never knew there were women's jerseys. I just assumed women wore guys jerseys the way they would their husbands' sweatshirts.
Yeah, thought the same. It's not like swapping hoodies though because of how "boxy" they are. Also my wife is really short so she would have to tie a knot on the side which you do see some ladies do.

Yeah, thought the same. It's not like swapping hoodies though because of how "boxy" they are. Also my wife is really short so she would have to tie a knot on the side which you do see some ladies do.
Just cinch it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom