WWE Thread | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Watching this HHH press conference. Very well done. Also had no clue they have these things.

Watching this HHH press conference. Very well done. Also had no clue they have these things.
No doubt. He usually pulls the curtain back to some degree which is pretty cool for the fans.

I should've included R-Truth's return first.. then The Viper... and finally CM.

think several top superstars aren’t thrilled with CM situation

Twitter has delivered post match:

- Footage of Seth Rollins ringside going angry / nuts while Punk's song is playing, (who knows whether it is a work or no)... while Orton is in the background pulling out a folding chair and enjoying the moment.
- Stories of Drew being incensed after the match and storming out (although apparently he took off before Punk music played so it was not Punk related)
- Matt Riddle throwing shade to the WWE.

Punk always makes things interesting -- whether it will be good or bad. Loved the pop and the set-up tonight.

I believe its more likely than not the WWE will find a way to get people to work together at least for some period of time -- if not they have the resources and other people over to cut bait and retain equity with fans. If they can get co-operation have to think they are setting up Seth vs Punk at one of the nights of WM.

It's been a while since there have been a team of faces in the WWE that were as over as the group in the ring tonight - Rhodes, Zayn, Uso, Rollins a returning Orton. It's been a long time since I remember a team of 5 where everybody has a pretty huge character right now.

Last edited:
think several top superstars aren’t thrilled with CM situation
HHH says too bad

Business is business and it's good for all

If HHH can work with Punk to make money, then the talent can too, or they can get buried and move on to the clown show that Tony is running

I really wanted to like AEW and give WWE a run, but Tony let his friends destroy it.

There's a reason Cody and Punk are where they are. They want to work and make money with like minded people.

Tony is surrounded by leaches who are happy to take his money and provide zero return for his massive personal investment

I really wanted to like AEW and give WWE a run, but Tony let his friends destroy it.

There's a reason Cody and Punk are where they are. They want to work and make money with like minded people.

Tony is surrounded by leaches who are happy to take his money and provide zero return for his massive personal investment
Sounds like Bischoff and Hulk.

72AB6F7C-5DE9-4515-B8CF-83830CDBF718.jpeg

Some WWE news/notes/rumors of late...
- Charlotte injured her knee on Smackdown last week. You could see the pain/discomfort as she gritted it out. Sounds like she is going to be out for 9 months-- torn ACL, MCL, & meniscus.
- Mercedes Mone (Sasha Banks) is no longer in talks with AEW. I could see Triple H making the call again... especially with the Royal Rumble around the corner.
- Speaking of AEW, there has been rumors of Warner Bros Discovery not keeping AEW... and of WWE in talks with them. This would be a killer for AEW. Another quick AEW note.. Omega is hurt again and out indefinitely.
- And speaking of the Rumble.. with Punk back... I wonder if we see his AJ back for a spot. He did call her by name on TV.
- One final note but not WWE related.. WBD will have a new show on Discovery starting January 9th... "Big Little Brawlers" which will be showcasing little people athletes from the Micro Wrestling Foundation.

Last edited:
Several WWE rumors floating around the New Year for talent returning...
- Batista (to get inducted into the HOF)
- Andrade (could be as soon as Monday night)
- Sasha Banks (sounds like WWE is walking away from negotiations)
- AJ Lee (Rumble return?)

Tonight will be the first Raw without Kevin Dunn involved. Maybe we won't have million camera cuts/jumps for each match, etc. They finally let this Vince goon go...

She posted this less than an hour before Raw...
Probably about her guy Andrade coming back.
And hopefully her husband (Black) comes back.
Both were HHH black & gold guys in his NXT days.

Last edited:
I don’t watch anymore but just came up on my feed.

legit feel for Cody.
Yeah, I'm not watching right now either... saw it on my feed too. I'll check it out tomorrow.

I don’t watch anymore but just came up on my feed.

legit feel for Cody.

It's not 100% clear that Rock will come back for WM. He seems to make isolated visits while he is in the are.

Assuming he does, My guess is that Roman beats Rock at WM40, and then they create some special PLE or broadcast event during the year at MSG to complete the story. Wouldn't be WM moment for his completing the story, but it being completed at MSG would be a partial substitute for it.

Rumors swirling that Seth may have tore his MCL and possibly meniscus. I hope they don't make him drop the belt and that he gets back for Mania. He has been so over and doing some of his best work. Fighting champ unlike...

Rumors swirling that Seth may have tore his MCL and possibly meniscus. I hope they don't make him drop the belt and that he gets back for Mania. He has been so over and doing some of his best work. Fighting champ unlike...
It's true, according to Wrestling Observer. Wrestlemania is possible, but far from certain.

You make a great point. They recreated that second belt b/c Roman rarely wrestles (it's in his recently renegotiated contract), which is why Seth wrestles so much. The working champion. He and Punk were the planned direction for WM. Guess we'll just have to stay tuned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom