Yahoo Fantasy Football SyracuseFan 2 Group - DISCUSSION THREAD | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yahoo Fantasy Football SyracuseFan 2 Group - DISCUSSION THREAD

I should have noticed this earlier but I'm almost positive my team is about to 1972 UCLA Bruins this league. Bro-Lo El Cuñado all day long.

So I just want to acknowledge that after our draft, Yahoo predicted I'd only win a single game this season. We're two games in and I've won two. Eat it, Yahoo.

I still despise my team and have basically zero depth, but at the very least Yahoo was wrong about them.

Bumping this to see who is still hanging on. Me and Oldpinepoint in the championship. Last time we faced off it was a pillow fight.

Oh I've been keeping tabs. I should have noticed before week 13 that only 4 teams made the playoffs. I should be used to being the 5th seed being a Bills fan in Football Purgatory. Otto and Oldpine were two of my losses so by transitive properties the final score will be Oldpine 145.22 - Darkstar 126.52. Book it.

definitely not bitter about being second in points and not even in the playoffs
Doesn't sound like it. That's good. These things can really eat away at a person.

Haha well luckily in the league I have some serious money on I'm int he finals