Yanks/Birds G3 thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Yanks/Birds G3 thread

Maybe he visualized one.
Have you heard the expression about how a hot batter visualizes the baseball to be the size of a beach ball. Well, ARod right now is visualizing the ball to be the size of a pea. It's not even funny especially with all of the other cold bats in the lineup. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Just frustrating as hell.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Have you heard the expression about how a hot batter visualizes the baseball to be the size of a beach ball. Well, ARod right now is visualizing the ball to be the size of a pea. It's not even funny especially with all of the other cold bats in the lineup. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Puts a ton of pressure on Phil tomorrow night if the Yankees don't pull this one out.

Puts a ton of pressure on Phil tomorrow night if the Yankees don't pull this one out.
At least tomorrow night we can flip over to the VP debate and watch Biden make a fool out of himself.

This is the that pisses me off. Kuroda throws a great game and we can't score 2 runs.

What with these people in the stands???? Let him catch it!!!

Bartman wannabes

After bartmann, I literally wouldn't choose to sit front row. Third row is just as good and no chance at your life being ruined

I cant remember the last time i saw so many guys swing and miss at a pitch. Uncanny.

Good they are pulling gonzalez.

In the 8th inning of the 21st game between the Yanks and Orioles this year, the cumulative score is NY 100, Balt 99.

Can we start Kuroda again tomorrow? Phil Franchise in a survivor game? Riiiigghht...

In the 8th inning of the 21st game between the Yanks and Orioles this year, the cumulative score is NY 100, Balt 99.
I'm sure Sweeney Murti will be happy you are stealing his material.

Sweeny Murti@YankeesWFAN

At least Arod won't be the 3rd batter in the bottom of the 9th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom