Yanks vs Rays | Syracusefan.com

Yanks vs Rays

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Just when I thought the Yanks were going to beat the Rays and help the Red Sox, Rafael Soriano to the rescue.

soriano is guaranteed to give up runs in every other game atleast it seems like it, i have no faith in him whatsoever , its kinda weird wanting the yanks to lose , but its for a good cause. nice triple play pulled off by the rays , didnt realize martin was so slow.

Papelsmear is just terrible
Terrible? The guy didn't give up a run in almost 30 straight appearances. As much as I hate the save stat, as it measures a pitcher's luckiness of the situation he's in, he's been very good this year, hasn't blown many saves. I didn't want to resign him before this year, but I definitely do now. He's been dominant this year.

Terrible? The guy didn't give up a run in almost 30 straight appearances. As much as I hate the save stat, as it measures a pitcher's luckiness of the situation he's in, he's been very good this year, hasn't blown many saves. I didn't want to resign him before this year, but I definitely do now. He's been dominant this year.

31 straight would've been impressive. 30? Meh. :)

this whole ordeal has taken a couple years off of my life as a sox fan..just win tonight..rays lose..and then the sox can catch fire and win the world series..simple enough

And he has a high era ,30 games is a little misleading.
ERA for a closer is also a really stupid stat, but 2.59 isn't terrible. His WHIP is 0.87, which is almost back to his rookie/soph numbers, and his K/BB ratio's around 9. Definitely his best year in a while.

When the year started I thought the Rays would be a huge surprise and be in it til the end... but I can't believe that this moping collection of pansies I see tonight is the same crew that almost snuck into the playoffs with a chance to shock the world. Horrible body language out there.

Let's get Proctor in there and finish this thing off right! I'm rooting hard for game 163, that goes about 22 innings.

Luis Ayala won't be getting any Christmas cards from Boston this year.

Meanwhile, Texas and LA are tied at 1-1 in the 9th.

A Texas loss and they play the Yanks.

HAHAHAHAHA

And 'ere comes Proctor to make sure the Yankees don't fudge this SOX collapse up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom